Time to sign up for August's Aloha RAK.... if you wanna swap some goodies with a secret someone - please comment here, and send me the following info to littlecs7@gmail.com:
Real Name
Mailing Address
Email
Blog URL
Sign ups will close on the 30th.... so you only got 3 days or so to sign up....
Hi Jen- could you please sign me up again? BTW thanks for the Stamp and Scrap guest book win- whoo hoo! I also gave you an award- it's on my blog. Thanks for the inspiration!
Hey Jen!
ReplyDeleteSign me up please! Thanks for doing this!
Please sign me up again! Thanks
ReplyDeletechrisd
cndomino@yahoo.com
Hey Jen - sign me up! Thanks for being the diva of RAK!
ReplyDeleteSharon
Count me in pls. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen,
ReplyDeletePlease count me in!
Elena
Hi i would love to sign up again!! Thanks
ReplyDeleteHi Jen- could you please sign me up again? BTW thanks for the Stamp and Scrap guest book win- whoo hoo! I also gave you an award- it's on my blog. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen,
ReplyDeleteJust got back from camping...not sure if I missed the deadline. If I did...just have to wait for September. :0)
If it's not too late, count me in.. :)
ReplyDelete