It's Aloha Friday.... No work til' Monday... Weeee Hoooo..... Happy Aloha Friday, everyone!!! Here is a creation I made for one of my friends. Sometimes, I make things - and they take forever to leave my house. I have been reading some blogs lately, and I'm thankful because I'm not the only one that takes forever to mail things out to my friends. The thing is, whenever the receiver receives it, she or he is delighted, and not even thinking about how late it is. LOL... Then again, this isn't even for a birthday, so why am I trying to make myself feel bad? Lol...
So here is the project I created for you today. It is a cover for a 5 x 8 notepad. Cardstock is SU!
Ok, so I colored this Pretty Head Rachel - which by the way is from The Greeting Farm, and is a Digi Image!!! I printed her on my inkjet printer, and waited a few minutes before coloring. Love coloring her hair, and when I colored
Anyways, hope you're having an awesome Aloha Friday!! May you have a wonderful blessed weekend!! Also, tomorrow is the last day to try your chance at my Blog Candy Giveaway. There has been lots of #'s coming in with high scores - I can't believe how many people are into Tetris!!! LOL.... If you want your chance at my blog candy - check out the rules n' regulations here.
Oh by the way - for those of you on Oahu, tomorrow, Saturday, June 13th, the Rubber Stamp EXPO will be going on. It's going to be at the Blaisedell from 10 am til' 4 pm. 2 Glama Gurlz will be working a booth down there - so I hope you go down n' say "hi". LOL... look for Myra n' Evie.... Brian of Photo Craft (also the owner of All Natural Accents) will be there selling his products too... so check it out, the admission is FREE.....
Anyways, here are my color shots (sorry, this one is one of the 1st ones I started coloring n' taking pics of - so this is kind of a LONG color shot....):
The 3 colors I 1st work with....
Aloha,
Jen
Oh Jen, your coloring is BEAUTIFUL; really nice how this image came out, she looks very chic! :) thank you for posting the pics/tutorial, it helps take a bit out of the intimidation I feel towards using these markers or coloring in general (since i am no artist, my friend! :) )--- very NICELY done!
ReplyDeleteYour card is really gorgeuos, lovely.
ReplyDeleteJacqueline
Jen,
ReplyDeleteVery opretty card sis! Thanks for the coloring tutorial, I sure need it. I love all the flowers. Have a nice weekend. God Bless!
What a cute and sassy card!!! Beautiful shading!!
ReplyDeleteWohoo look at that sassy tita! She is all ready to go to the mall and find herself a man, lol! Love the red and blue! Have a wonderful weekend sistah!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Michelle
Very pretty image and fantastic coloring tutorial Jen!
ReplyDeletehugs
Risa:)
Oh my goodness, you have been busy! Love all the beautifully colored cards you've been coming up with. Thanks for the color shots, Jen...I really like them!
ReplyDeleteCute!! I love the flowers!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Jen. Whomever, is receiving this is one lucky gal! :0)
ReplyDeleteJen your coloring is out of sight!! Rachel looks hot! LOVE the highlights and lowlights - wish I could put some Copics in my hair and look like that and not have to go to the salon ! lol! LOVE the Tutorial!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Sankari :)