So I went out into town today to pick up my broken Dyson (the belt broke, so I had to have it changed)... so anyways, when I got home, I see this box on my steps. I was like, "Yay!! What did I order?!", and I kept thinking... what DID I order? I couldn't remember ordering anything that much. LOL.. well, I picked it up and immediately saw that it was from my girlfriend, Joy. When I opened the box, and it was a very heavy one... I found out I was the winner of her blog candy!!!! NO WAY!!! HOW COOL!!!! HOW AWESOMELY COOL!!!! Thanks Joy... I hardly ever win anything, because I hardly have a chance to play along - but the Good Lord has blessed me, and allowed Tealyn to pick my name!!! God Bless the both of you, sweeties!!! I have to put these goodies away, and start incorporating them in my creations. Hee Hee!!!!!
Above is the card Joy made me - super cute!!! I love how she put laces on her socks....
Check out all the goodies that came in this box....
Hugs,
Jen
yay! I'm so glad you got it! I was hoping that you knew what it was! I am glad that Taelyn picked one of my gfs who actually come to my blog most times. it was easier too because I already had your address! thanks for playing and stopping by to leave such wonderful comments! you are the best sis! take care and have fun with all your goodies!
ReplyDeleteWow great blog candy and love the card!!!! Joy did an awesome job!
ReplyDeleteWow, you hit the jackpot girl!!! Congrats on your big blog candy win, it's about time you win something!!!! Joy's card is so beautiful too!
ReplyDeleteGeez Louise! YOu scored a lot of stuffs! Didn't even know she had a rak. Cute card too!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jen! Awesome blog candy.
ReplyDeleteLUCKY YOU JEN! The Lord has blessed you big time! CONGRATS on winning Joy's AWESOME blog candy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the HUGE blog candy win!! Very well deserved!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again, Jen, on this fabulous blog candy. It was nice that all contestants in the final round were all from Hawaii.
ReplyDeleteYou were very blessed today and congrats on the win of the blog candy...
ReplyDeletewoohoo...does Joy own a store too? (lol)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! What wonderful goodies..
ReplyDeletethe image on the card (the girl in green) is soo stinkin adorbale.. do u know where I can purchase this image?