Jen...
June 23, 2009
My 1st Digital Delights Creation..... Flower Pot Rosie
Ok Dears, this is the last posting I will have for today, I think I've got all my posts covered for the rest of the week.... this here is my 1st creation using the Digital Delights design. Wendy has got some new images coming out tomorrow - so stay tuned - she's got a cute set coming your way!!! The image I used here is called "Flower Pot Rosie". I wanted to make her pink. So here ya have it....


Details: Digital Delights by Louby Lou (image), Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, TAC design paper, Stickles and Copics to color.
Hugs,
Jen...
Jen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this you busy little bee! :-) Love the coloring of the image and stickles ROCK!
ReplyDeletethis is soooo cute.. your coloring is awesome
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. . .what a cutie Jen! I love that image. ..and you colored it so beautifully!! Love the sparkles! I think I need to check out those digi images!
ReplyDeleteMaria
such cute digital images! you made that raccoon look so kolohe! love the coloring! love the project you all did! cute idea! love all that yummy food! oh...I wish I was there to eat it! TFS!
ReplyDeleteWowee, you have been busy! This racoon is super cute...can't wait to see more. Great job on your colors, Jen...you really have an artistic eye for making the most unusual combos really work!
ReplyDeleteJen I love all the bright colors you used on this it really really pops and shimmerz!!! I love the white and the coloring so so pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome first creation for DD!!!
Heather
Very cute Jen
ReplyDelete