June 5, 2009

My 1st Gorjuss Girl Creation....


Happy Aloha Friday!!! Can't believe it is already the end of the week... nice.... Well, here is my 1st creation of a Gorjuss Girl. My girlfriend, Joy - sent me this packet of stamped images, and I thought I'd better get to using these images, don't want them sitting around. So here it is!!! =0) Thanks so very much, Joy!!!




Details: I used my copics to color, DSP is DCWV, Stickles for a little glitz on her dress, and socks, and for the middles of my Prisma Flowers. Cuttlebug folder: Diamonds

Thanks for peaking in!! May you have a beautiful Aloha Friday, and an awesome weekend!!

Aloha & Blessings,
Jen

8 comments:

  1. Well this is certainly Gorjuss!!! Love it Jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh sister, this card is so purdy! So gorjuss, just like you! Have a wonderful weekend!! xo, teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. so U'i your card...i love how the orange pua's pop out...have a great weekend;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I like!!! If these suckers weren't that expensive I would buy the whole set! I just can't justify spending so much on them :( Love the card and your coloring!

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very pretty Jen! I love your image, the colors and layout are awesome!
    Congratulations on your second DT position! You are very deserving girl!!
    Have a great weekend and I can't wait to see more gorgeous cards!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrificly cute and fun! I just love these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring turned out great, Jen. Love her hair!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you just LOVE the Gorjuss girl collection!!! The images are pretty easy to color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!