Good Morning Sunday, Sistahs!!!
Today's project, I have to share with you a Sneak Peak of what is going to be debuted by KLM Designs. This image will be available for purchase this coming Monday, June 8th!!! She is the newest clown addition to KLM Designs. The actual clown isn't a hit with the boy's of the Young's household, but the KLM Designs clown has been a hit. Cy loves how I color them, and not make them look so scary as they are to him in real life. =0) Well, it is the
Ok, for my card, I went with simple colors that I always see clowns in. I like the brights on a clown. I also colored around her lips - you know how a clown has that red around their lips, not sure if it came out the way it supposed to. What do you think? Ummm I colored the yellows with stickles, and the red bow with stickles as well. Then embellished with buttons. Colored with my Copic Sketch markers. See my color shots below.
Started with her hair first, used E99 and YR24 to blend...
All Pau!!!
God Bless....
Jen

Jen this is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteYour coloring is wonderful and this image is delightful! love the sparkles!
blessings, Maria
Jen, I really appreciate when you talented gals show how you do your coloring since I am so bad at it!! Thank you. Still looking for Birthday RAK infor.
ReplyDeleteVery cute Jen, great coloring with copics
ReplyDeleteVery cute card!
ReplyDeletehugs
Risa:)