June 6, 2009

3rd Year Blog-A-Versary Celebration!!!

Sistahs... I have been blogging for 3 years now!!!! Woooo Weeee..... the anniversary of my blog was actually back in March. I had a lot of things going on then, so it is only now that I have the chance to finally have a give-a-way!!! This is simple.... you know me, gotta have F-U-N... so here's what you gotta do... Go to this site - and play the Tetris game on that site. When you complete the game, send a photo of your winning score to me at littlecs7@gmail.com.

Here are the simple steps in capturing a pic of your score:
  • Play til' the game is over - and your score is shown.
  • Press the "Prt Sc/Sys Rq" button on your keyboard once (usually located in the upper right area of your key board).
  • Open your Microsoft Word or Microsoft Notepad and press "Ctrl + V" (this should drop the image that you "copied".
  • Save your file, and remember where you saved it.
  • Email the file to me at littlecs7@gmail.com
This is what your image should look like (make sure I can see the score!!):


The Rules:

  1. I am looking for 4 Highest Score Winners... as I have 4 sets of goodies to give away!!!!
  2. You can only submit your score ONCE.
  3. Once you submit your score, you cannot submit a higher scored pic in it's place. No 2nd chances. So play well, and get that HIGE score!!!
  4. This Blog-A-Versary giveaway ends on Saturday, June 13th, 2009 - Winners will be announced by Monday, June 15th, 2009.
Here are the 4 packages that I am giving away (sorry for the blurry pics):




Ok, have fun... and I look forward to seeing which 4 of you will win these packages....

Aloha,
Jen

10 comments:

  1. WHOA SISTER ... 3 YEARS OF BLOGGING! Wow, congrats to you! Your blog is so inspirational and entertaining at the same time. YOU GO GIRL ... GOVS RULE! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great prizes!! Love your blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So muh fun! I wanna play. Hey, can we request which goodie prize we win? lol! I have just really been wanting those farm animals! lol! Ok, off to play tetris now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played and emailed you my score! Thanks jen! Congrats on three years!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Jen! I can't believe that you have been blogging for 3 years already! You go girl!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT A GREAT IDEA! And congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 3 years already. I been following your blog since last year but only did this blogging thing this year in January. I just admire your creations. Keep up the great work. Tetris game I grew up playing the game and challenging my brothers. I also purchase the Tetris game for DS awhile back. Can't wait to give it a try. Hope I get a good score.Have a good night.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jen! Happy Blog anniversary. I'll come back and play the game and comment again but. . .isn't this your 2nd birthday? LOL! Just wondering because I know you started after me and I've been blogging for 2 1/2 years.


    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your 3 years!! I'm off to play the game..woohoo! sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, 3 years for you...what an accomplishment for you! I just started a blog this week... I played the game and sent my score on to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!