June 17, 2009

I am on the Digital Delights DT!!!!

...... woooo hooooo..... another digital design team has picked me up.... yes I am NUTZ.... you gotta check out her stuff - it's sooo cute. Man, I hope I can do them justice!!!!


and here are my fellow DT members:

Cindy – Senior DT – Royal Things

Alysabeth – Layin Rubber Ink

Heather – Heather’s Heavinly Stampations

Kelly – Kreative Korner by Kelly

Lisa – Stampin for Sanity

Martha – Creating is Fun

Stephanie – Stephanie’s Stampin Spot

I thank the Lord for all of these blessings of DT's that He is placing me on....

Aloha n' creating with these VERY SOON....

~Jen~

13 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Girl! You are going to be super duper busy, but you'll rock it! Very kewl. Remember us little people along the way... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, big congratulations on being picked for another DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly! Congrats on getting another dt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your accomplishment of being on another DT! I don't know how you gals keep going and going! you are like an energizer bunny! lol! can't wait to see more creations by you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG WOMAN, CONGRATS on being on another DT! Lucky you hyper so you can multi-task.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jen on being selected to the DT! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cindy,

    I am so so so so excited to have made the Digital Delights Team and I am really looking forward to getting to know you better and work with you on this team!!!

    I have done some scrolling through your blog and your creations are Amazing, Perfect, Gorgeous, and many other descriptions to boot!!!

    Can't wait to start creating with these images!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow sister! you are on a DT roll! Congrats to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooops Jen I am sorry I accidentally left the wrong name in my post earlier I had just been to Cindy's blog!! Sorry I wrote her name instead of yours!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on making the DT girl...you deserve it!!! I'm so proud of you kiddo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoohoo! Congratulations Jen! Girl, you're going to be busy this summer! Have fun creating! Can't wait to see all the awesome stuff you'll be creating!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!