Card Details: Image: House Mouse, colored with copics (see color shot below), Sentiment is SU!, and colored with SU! markers (sure glad I kept them too!!!). Added stickles for some glitz. Also used SU! round scallop punch & SU! 1-3/8" circle punch to punch out the middle. DSP is 3 Bugs in a Rug.
Color Shot:
Happy Birthday Honey... I Love You!
Love, Your Baby Girl....
such a cute card! happy birthday to you...Jen's hubby!!! awe...you are so sweet =) love the coloring with those copics! just so cute the image! TFS and have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI love this little mouse! Very cute! Happy Birthday Jen's DH! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute Card..Jen!!
ReplyDeleteI only own one House Mouse
stamp..but want more.
This one is a must have...lol.
Great coloring..and DP :)
TFS
You doing great coloring Jen, awesome job
ReplyDeleteAwww ... hubby going be so happy when he get's his bday card! That fortune cookie & mouse image is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Jen's Hubby!!! :) I'm sure he LOVED the card...hugs to you and the rest of your family.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love your coloring! Wish I could color like that! =) Happy Birthday to your hubby!
ReplyDeleteThis card is so cute, he's going to luv it & the one who made it for him! Happy Birthday to him!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday Sir Charles!! Hope your birthday was a fantastic one!! Jen, love your card, supah cute! xo, Teri
ReplyDeleteLove them House Mouse designs...soo cute! Thanks for sharing the copics you use Jen, really helps beginner like me learn what colors to blend to acheive the colors you have. And happy, happy birthday to your hubby!
ReplyDelete