Oh sistahs, I can watch this video over n' over, and it'll always get me want to peeing.... gotta love Ellen!! She's the bomb at being true to herself, and making people giggle out loud.... This video shows Ellen demonstrating the "Hawaiian Chair"...
Couldn't help it - thought it would bring a little laughter to your day!!!
I am totally new to these crafting blogs and love all of your designs!! Thank you for adding such a HILARIOUS video to your site...I needed a good laugh!
Oh, this video just made my day! What will people think of next?? :-) I'm going to send the video on to a good friend who has been trying to lose weight. She'll be rolling on the floor with laughter!
too funny! ellen is a crack up! thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen,
ReplyDeleteI am totally new to these crafting blogs and love all of your designs!! Thank you for adding such a HILARIOUS video to your site...I needed a good laugh!
OMG I was cracking up & peeing in my pants from laughing so much!!! Thanks so much for making my day & sharing this video with us!
ReplyDeleteLOL Who needs the chair! My abs got a workout from laughing so hard!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen! I think I may need that chair! LOL!! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteMaria
LOL! This is ridiculous! And hilarious!
ReplyDeleteOh, this video just made my day! What will people think of next?? :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to send the video on to a good friend who has been trying to lose weight. She'll be rolling on the floor with laughter!