Hey Gang!! Sorry, this is late... We're on week #20 of the Christmas Challenge blog. Be sure to check out what all the other Designing Diva's created, our challenge this week was to create with eyelets. Here's what I came up with - I was so last minute on this one, I created it today - throughout the day's festivities. In between my doctor's appointment, and CY4's football game, lunch n' shopping. LOL.....
The snowflake that I used is a digital image from Fred, She Said. Like a stamp, you can still layer these type of images, and they work the same way. I printed 2 snowflakes, and cut out the layer piece that I wanted to layer on top of the snowflake.
Ok, so as I've mentioned - I checked out the Stamp Expo this weekend. Went with some of the Glama Gurlz. Rina, Barb and Jenny to be exact. We also saw fellow Glama Gurlz there, Myra n' Evie selling their stuffs. I hope they made some big bucks. The place was pretty busy with lots n' lots of goodies.... maybe next one I should go sell whatever stuffs I have left over. Get
Anyways, I bought tons n' tons of paper at the expo (for those of you that are curious on what I bought), and NOPE, I didn't get any stamps.... I was looking for iridescent type paper n' cardstock, and my wishes came true. It was a fun day with the girls, and I was so grateful that my hubby watched the boys so I could spend the day with the ladies. Before we went shopping, we stopped over at my favorite noodle shop, Gomaichi. My favorite dish there is the Char Siu Tan Tan. They make it spicy, but they will make it mild for you if you ask. Gotta always have that when I go there... oh boy - I think I want some NOW!!! LOL....
Ok peeps, hope you're having a pleasant evening.... again, sorry for the late late posting of my Christmas Challenge.
Big Hugs n' Blessings,
Jen
such a pretty christmas card! love the snowflake! you made it stand out and look so pretty! love this card! awesome! TFS and have a great week!
ReplyDeletebeautiful! Thanks for playing along this week on my challenge! I love how you used your eyelets.
ReplyDeleteJen you are keeping it up with the Xmas cards this one is lovely
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL card this week!! LOVE the snowflake and the embossed background is perfect. I love the liquid pearls...looked for them around here but can't find them. Guess I need to order them online!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Christmas card Jen! I love the snowflake!
ReplyDeletehugs
Risa:)
Hey there - I love this card and the use of the eyelets really makes the card POP - love your blog.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christmas card, Jen! I love the blues with the browns!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, love the colors and how you layered it!
ReplyDeleteJen, this is beautiful! I love that snowflake!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, this qualifies for the Digital Tuesday Challenge this week, blue/brown/bling! Just saying!
take care
Blessings, Maria
Now I can say....thanks for playing along with us at the DTC! lol
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card indeed!
Blessings, Maria
Jen, I love your use of the eyelets for the challenge and the pretty layout too!!
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you this weekend!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Thanks for stopping by DTC!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic card! You'll be ready for Christmas in no time at all! What an absolutely stunning card...fabulous job, all the details are stunning! Thanks for joining us this week at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
ReplyDeletePleasantly,
Paula
What an amazingly beautiful card! I love the image and all the bling. Love the embossed background too. Thanks so much for playing the DTC!
ReplyDeletethis is simply gorgeous....love the eyelets on the image!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow stunning card...really gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
Emma x