Hey Guys.... It's sooooo cold!!!! Dang, I thought 69 degrees in Hawaii was FREEZING - 40 degrees here - my tush feels like it has frost bite!!! Well, today, we went out to the Quest Field Stadium (Seahawk Stadium) and did a tour of it. Amazingly HUGE compared to our Aloha Stadium. This place has features that Aloha Stadium cannot even come close to. We enjoyed the tour, however Cy and CY4 lost both their beanies somewhere along the tour... but our tour guide, Amal was a sweetie and went back to see if she could find them. Fortunately, she was able to find CY4's beanie, it's too bad she couldn't find Cy's one, but it's ok - one is better than none, right?!?!
So here are a few pics taken from today.... we are now home with the Kamana'o's and about ready to eat some ono home cooking!!! Thanks for popping in.....
Aloha,
Jen
Traitor Charlie-we cannot wear anything but red, white and blue Pistons colors. Detroit basketball!
ReplyDeleteLOL.... That's not Charlie - that's Danny, their God Daddy.... =0)
ReplyDeletehey csayl sistah...
ReplyDeletelucky girl, i absolutely love SEATTLE. Truth be told I would move there in a minute if given the chance. Isn't Pike Street Market the best and most fun. Have a great time...can't wait to see yours and all the other girls cards for challenge #8.
Tina
Woooo Hoooo for Seattle...although I'm slightly biased :) Hope you're having a grand time Jen!!
ReplyDeletelooks like you are having fun...It's cold here but I'm sure not as cold as it is over there...you aren't missing out on anything...it's pouring cats and dogs! yucky! can't wait till you return!
ReplyDeleteWhile you are in Seattle, vist the AMuse Art Stamps store and the Impress Rubber Stamps store. Impress has 3 stores in the Seattle area. The AMuse store just moved to a new location. Don't have the addresses handy, your friends should be able to find them for you. You'll find lots to spend money on at these stores instead of Michael's.
ReplyDeleteHey Jen...did ya like the snow this morning?? I wish I had known you were going to be here!! I'm so close!!! Girl, call or text me if you can!! AND if you go back near Pike's Place Market, go to Cutter's Bayhouse or Etta's for lunch or dinner...they're soooo goood!!!! Well, there are lots of good places, but those are two of my faves! :)
ReplyDeletexxoo
Elaine
eyp963@msn.com
sounds so exciting to visit the stadium! when I went to the Texas Rangers baseball stadium I was awestruck! Professional sports stadiums are awesome!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you're having a wonderful time on your vacation. I received my candy from your birthday party and I can't wait to get those stamps inked up!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!!!