March 9, 2009

Birthday Giveaway Prizes - Shipped!!!

Aloha All...

I'm catching up with things... can you tell? Do ya miss me? I miss posting - but there are a lot of things going on right now for me n' my family. We're going on a trip here soon, so I have to get things together, and although I am sneaking in some time here n' there to create - I just haven't had the time to post them online.

Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know that I have FINALLY packed all Birthday Giveaway Prizes, and they will be shipped tomorrow (Tuesday, 3/10), please be on a lookout for your packages!!!

Hugs,
Jen

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're super busy getting ready for your trip...miss you much! xoxo teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, just wanted to let you know that I got my package! Thank you so much! Can't wait to ink up the images. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also received my awesome package of goodies! What a happy mail day for me! Thank you so much! I can't wait to play with my new stamps! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my package too! I already got them out today. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha Jen,
    I got my package last fri the 13th! Thank you so much, I love my prize and all the stamps that I purchased. Can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen,
    Happy to see your coming back in as the leader for the Aloha RAK, not that Tracy didn't do a fine job because she has been just great but it will be good to have you back as the leader of the team.
    PTL !!!!! Jayne Converse and Mary Bennett want to be in the May RAK
    for sureieeeee.
    rbennett993@embarqmail.com
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!