February 26, 2009

Birthday Giveaway #4

Ok looks like everyone is waking up now, and catching on to the partyin' going on around here.... here's what we have for Birthday giveaway #4:
  1. Rachel Anne Miller - Jump Into My Pouch
  2. Magnolia - Fall Bouquet
  3. Q&C - Flowers
  4. Q&C - Christmas Brads


Please share with me what your favorite drinks are for:

Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Here's mines:
  • Breakfast: Coffee - if I feel like treatin' myself - I'll go and get a Caramel Machiatto from Star Bucks.... do you think I should do some treatin' today?! =0)
  • Lunch: Water - wow... a year ago, I would've said Pepsi
  • Dinner: Pepsi - esp when there is something oily that I'm eating. Pepsi is always a great yummy chaser!!
Can't wait to hear what your yummy drinks are...

Good Luck!!!

**COOMMENT CLOSED - THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED**

26 comments:

  1. Breakfast - Hot green tea.

    Lunch - Ice green tea.

    Dinner - Diet Coke.

    Happy b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez, right now it's Pepsi for all three 'cuz I'm not feeling good and Pepsi is perfect for that. Usually I am a water drinker all day, but I won't pass up a Sweet Tea either...
    Does that count?
    Hau`oli la hanau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Iw as too slow for the last one. Heres my drinks:
    1) Breakfast - green tea and after that Starbucks - caramel machiatto
    2) Lunch - water
    3) Dinner - water
    Yep, no sodas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. breakfast- coffee and more coffee, lol!

    lunch- water

    dinner- water and a cup of decaf coffee to wind down or maybe an ice coffee if its hot

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun Jen, your so clever girl & soooo much fun!

    breakfast - coffee
    lunch - coffee
    dinner - Pepsi

    Hope your having as much fun as we are sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyeux anniversaire! (French)

    Breakfast - Beer
    Lunch - Pina Colada
    Dinner - Wine

    HE HE. Just kidding...

    Breakfast - coffee or tomato juice
    Lunch - Water or Unsweet Tea
    Dinner - Water

    ReplyDelete
  7. I drink peach flavored Walmart brand all day long. I even take some to bed with me in case I get thirsty in the night.

    Happy Birthday Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great and so much fun Jen! Love the questions :)
    I don't drink anything for breakfast, except for the milk in my cereal, lol!
    Lunch, either Coke, Sprite or a Juicy Juice box ;)
    Dinner, more soda or water.
    Hmmm, seeing this, I think I should start drinking more water!!!
    Thanks Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Breakfast - decaf coffee
    Lunch - Diet Pepsi
    Dinner - Water (Kangen water)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breakfast-Shake
    Lunch- Pink Lemonade
    Dinner- Water

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breakfast - water
    Lunch - water
    Dinner- water or Diet Sprite

    Wow, how boring, huh?!!!

    And, yes I think you should definetly treat yourself today! It's your birthday, you only have one of those a year!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Breakfast: Caramel Machiatto too
    Lunch: Bottle of Fuze Pomegranate Acai Berry
    Dinner: A can of Coke or Pepsi

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Breakfast: Starbucks Latte
    Lunch: Water or Pomegrante ice blend from Coffee Bean & Tea
    Dinner: Water or green tea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Breakfast- coffee
    Lunch- water or Diet Coke
    Dinnier - water or Diet Coke

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl, you are giving gifts on your bday? How nice of you! Whether I win or not, I'll play along so I can be part of your party!!!

    BRKFST: Vanilla soy lattes from SB
    LUNCH: Tea or water
    DINNER: Diluted drink (for example, half water, half lemonade). I know, I'm weird.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday Jen! Hope you are having a great one!

    K.....here you go:

    Breakfast: Iced Tea
    Lunch: Diet Coke (I have a terrible addiction)
    Dinner: Probably another Diet Coke, jeez...might need to check in somewhere for help, lol!

    Eat a lot of yummy cake and have a great weekend in Kauai!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am having a blast! You throw a great party Jen. :)

    B'fast: Coffee
    Lunch: Water
    Dinner: Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Here's mine:
    Breakfast: Water or Milk (sometimes Pepsi)
    Lunch: Water
    Dinner: Water or Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blast my husband for working at home and hogging the computer!!

    Breakfast- I honestly don't drink anything. Water if I'm not having cereal I guess.

    Lunch- Diet Dr. Pepper, love the stuff.

    Dinner- Water. Got to fit it in somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Breakfast: Coffee
    Lunch: Vitamin Water "XXX"
    Dinner: Water or lately hot tea (been cold) :P

    Have a blessed birthday Jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. my turn hehehehe
    breakfast - green tea with honey
    Lunch - green tea with honey
    Dinner - Green Tea with honey hahahahaha

    Really I drink green tea all day... Well it's the Arizona green tea with honey and in the morning I brew a Tazo Tea..... hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Jen! Blogger works now!! I was having a fit for the past half hour! LOL!!

    For breakfast: I drink water first, then I drink coffee

    For Lunch: I usually drink my second cup of coffee and again water

    For Dinner: I drink usually a rootbeer or Sunkist orange soda and water

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Jen! Blogger works now!! I was having a fit for the past half hour! LOL!!

    For breakfast: I drink water first, then I drink coffee

    For Lunch: I usually drink my second cup of coffee and again water

    For Dinner: I drink usually a rootbeer or Sunkist orange soda and water

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  24. You really want to know.. LOL..

    Breakfast: Coke if there isn't any then juice

    Lunch: Coke if there isn't then any Juice

    Dinner : Coke if there isn't any then Juice

    BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT RIGHT NOW I can't touch my Coke cause I gave Soda and Chocolate for Lent.. heeeellpppp meeeeeeee I'm melting! lol

    ((((HUGS))) Happy Bday love!

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Breakfast: mocha or vanilla coffee
    Lunch: diet pepsi or diet coke
    Dinner: water....boring but I actually drink more water with dinner than with any other meal

    ReplyDelete
  26. Monday, Wednesday, Friday coffee for breakfast.

    In the case of no coffee, I ALWAYS reach for a diet coke.

    ReplyDelete