- CB Folder - Haunted Halloween
- Magnolia: Tilda w/Braids
- Whiff of Joy: Matthew w/Presents
- Making Memories: Wedding III
- Q&C: Hook Ups - Orange n' Green ones...
Where has the day gone, huh?! It's almost OVER!!! I want this one to be fun.... ummmm let's see.... share with me these 5 things about you, that happened 5 years ago:
- Your Age
- How many kids you had then, and how much you have now, or if you even had them
- Was Stamping in your life back then?
- Something you didn't do back then, and now do it daily
- Are you surprised at where you are today, compared at where you were 5 years ago?
- I was 31
- I only had 1 child, CY4 was only 7 years old (WOW!!!), my youngest, Cy wasn't even thought of yet - nor conceived!!! This is trippy to think back....
- Oh yes, most definitely!! Stamping has been my life for the past 14+ years!!! I am still loving it!!!
- I didn't pray back then, and I didn't walk with the Lord back then, I now pray daily, and I always ask for the Lord to guide me, to be a better Christian, and to help lead my daily life. I'm so blessed that he really is showing me the way.... sooo blessed that I am walking in his path.
- I am surprised, and I am humbled. I love the life I am living, and I can only thank the Good Lord for all that he has given me. Thank You, Jesus!!!!
**COMMENT CLOSED - GIVEAWAY ENDED**
27
ReplyDeleteI didn't have any back then, now I have one
Stamping was something my mom us to do
I wasn't into card making at all back then and now I'm always working on something
I was in college then, glad that's over!
I was 28
ReplyDeleteI was preggers with my oldest, now I have 2
I had just started stamping
I didn't read blogs then...oh but I do now!
No, not really. Things re kind of moving along like I hoped. I am grateful though!
I was 30 yrs old
ReplyDeleteI had 1 child and now I have 3
Yes, I was addicted to stamping already ;-)
Daily I get up and change diapers
Yes, I am surprised at where I am, happy with 3 little ones!
Oh, I was 22, I'm off tonight. Sorry ladies!
ReplyDeleteWhat! You wanna know my age! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteI was 36
I had 2 kids and still 2 kids
Nope. . started stamping little over 4 years ago. . . .almost
Stamping, crafting, and blogging. LOL!
Nope. . I knew this is where I wanted to be so I made sure it happened. LOL! Seriously. I envisioned my life exactly the way I wish it could be and made choices that would lead me where I am today.
Maria
Uh, I'm still young at heart
ReplyDeleteI had 2 kids - boy & girl
I still get them
I did stamp back then but not as much
I exercise more and eat healthier
Yes, hopefully still in good health
I was 37
ReplyDeleteI had 2 kids but they were 8 and 11.
I was just starting to stamp, started as a scrapbooker in high school.
Hm... well I feed my cats moist food daily at noon and didn't 5 years ago
I am not surprised about where I am today, I am blessed today as I was then.
I was 37
ReplyDeleteO, O (unless you count 4-legged babies and that would be 2, 2)
Yep, but not like it is now.
LOL. I can't type that on the WWW. He he. Okay, really, BLOG. I'm addicted now didn't barely know about then.
Yes, and no. The company I work for is very good for me and I've come along way in 5 years being recognized for what I know.... I definitely appreciate the opportunities given to me.
GOOD NIGHT JEN! I hope you had an awesome day! I've had a ton of fun celebrating with you! I am off to bed... 10pm here and I'm up at 4:30! You are the nicest person I've never met! LOL. Aloha my friend!
25, had 1 child but now I have 2, wasn't into stamping but scrapbooking, I got much farther than expected at this point in life with several things......gosh 5 yrs made a big difference for me.
ReplyDeleteI was 25.
ReplyDeleteI didn't have any kids, still don't (hope to change that soon though. =) I did have one dog how I have 4!
Yes, I stamped but not anywhere close to what I do now!
Let's see...Facebook, blogging and SCS. they werem't even on my radar 5 years ago!
Not really although I am suprised I don't have any kids yet. =(
I was 23
ReplyDeleteNo kids then, now I have a 2yr old
No stamping just got into it 3 yrs ago
Go to church, my walk with the lord has been going strong for the last 3yrs
Very thankful where I am now, very blessed and loved.
47
ReplyDelete0 then and 0 now
No
Just about everything.
Yes, I had a heart transplant in 2007 so that has completely changed my live. I'm no longer sick!!!
Hope I can still make it for the last giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI was working all day and just got onto the computer within the last 30mins. Good luck to me!
1) Was in my early twenties
2) None then and none now
3) No stamping then
4) Read blogs. Love the inspiration
5) Yes and no. Biggest thing is I recently got married to someone I only dreamed about being with back then.
Thanks for the chance.
doramiyi
doramiyi@gmail.com
-CANADA-
*LOL! too old 34
ReplyDelete*I had 3 girls then and now 4 I had my only boy in '07 BIG family wow!
*No stamping back then, but I seriously starting just last month. One of my friend in United Kingdom encourage me to do the stamping. Right now I need to buy more stamps :) I'm in LOVE with those Sarah Kay, Whiff of Joy and Magnolia stamps and other stamps.
*I didn't do the card making back then, but I started last year I really love to enter into challenges and I won 3 times :) Last month I sold 50 birthday cards and 10 sympathy cards. Right now I finished 1 card while playing here for 1 challenge.
*Yes I'm surprised because I didn't expect to have a baby boy, I thought I just have girls. And I'm so happy where I am right now because life is a little bit better than before. Thanked God, He heard my prayers.
Jen, once again Happy Birthday! I really enjoy your party online, so much fun. Mahalo for the chance to win your yummyyyy goodies!!!
God Bless.
Hugs,
Arlene
hit the big 4-0.
ReplyDelete3 keiki
yes to stamping!
wasn't a SAHM, but, am now & spend tons of time with my keiki.
teaching (substitute). NEVER thought that I would be a teacher.
Happy, happy birthday!
*I was 35.
ReplyDelete*I only had one child. I now have 2.
*Stamping or scrapping had not been in my life
*I didn't use to scrap back then, but now try do it daily. I try to remember my blessings on a daily basis, too.
*I am very surprised at where I am today. I never imagined being a stay at home mom to 2 kids and being happy about it (I mean the staying at home part, not the kids :)
I'm sorry, in all the excitement of trying to hurry to leave a comment for the giveaway, I forgot to say....
ReplyDeletehApPy BiRtHdAy!!!
This is my second comment for this giveaway, sorry, just had to come back and wish you a happy birthday.
doramiyi
doramiyi@gmail.com
-CANADA-
I was 53
ReplyDeleteI have 2 children a boy who was 29 & a girl who was 23.
Scrapbooking was brand new to me & took over my life. I did not know about stamping YET!
I did not exercise then & now I try to do it daily.
I am surprised & very happy not working anymore, hubby & I have been retired for 3 years now & we love it!
1. I was 52
ReplyDelete2. I had two children--age 32 and 28
3. I had only begun to look at stamping
4. Feed three dogs every day
5. Not really surprised other than being closer to retirement!
1. I was 30 years old (5 yrs ago)
ReplyDelete2. I had 2 kids
3. Stamping was not part of my life as I was super busy with work
4. Back then I didn't check Facebook or blog every day
5. I am a litle surprised, but SUPER thankful
31
ReplyDelete0, 0,
no
reading blogs
yes.
I was 49 years old
ReplyDeleteI had 5 kids from age 23 to 33 years of age
Was not as knowledgeable as now but had fun same as now still a hobby demo
Feed the dogs that we didn't have then lol
Yes because now we have our own home in the country lovin it
28 yrs old
ReplyDeleteI have 1 child and still have 1 child
No, stamping wasn't part of my life back then, just last month in January and loving it now.
Cleaning my dog, but pass away last year =(.
Yes because now I collect stamps and got my boyfriend back 2 years.
* Your Age - was 39
ReplyDelete* How many kids you had then, and how much you have now, or if you even had them - had 2 kids; they were 8 and 12
* Was Stamping in your life back then? most definitely stamping was in my life!
* Something you didn't do back then, and now do it daily - read blogs
* Are you surprised at where you are today, compared at where you were 5 years ago? not really. not a lot has changed....I still love to create and interact with stampers!
* I was 33
ReplyDelete* I had 2 kids then.... and still have them now LOL
* Yup... been stamping since November 1996
* I go to work daily now... sniff sniff
* Not at all surprised!
i was young.
ReplyDeletei didn't have any kids!
yes, stamping was in my life.
i scrapbook daily. didn't do it 5 years ago
way surprised! never thought i could be a "mom"
ummm five years ago I was five years younger..hahaha.
ReplyDeleteDid not have any children what I do daily, be a SAHM.
My stamping style was almost the same as today..variety.
I am very suprised where I am today.. I love being a mom and am double blessed with twins
I was 31.
ReplyDeleteI did not have any kids 5 years ago. Now I have two little ones.
Yes, definitely. I think I started serivously stamping 10 years ago.
Workout.
No, I am not surprised at where I am now because I know and trust that Jesus would have given me the wisdom and strength to make it this far in my life. All the glory goes to Him for all that am and all that I have.
I was 40
ReplyDeleteI had 1 daughter & still only her
I had been stamping for quite awhile.
Babysit my granddog : )
Somewhat, but with God's help I have learned to accept it and even praise Him for what the changes in my life have done to draw me closer to Him.
Oh wow, it looks like yu guys had a ton of fun while I was sleeping! POO for time changes! LOL! Well, I'll try to participate as much as I can.
ReplyDelete5 Year ago:
~I was 24
~I had 2 kids, a 5yo and a brand new baby; now I have 3 kids
~Stamping was in my life, but barely
~Now, I drink coffee daily! I didn't back then but after the 2nd kid I NEEDED it! LOL!
~I am surprised, but content I never thought I'd be in Italy!
Have a good night sleep. Best wishes from munich/ germany to you.
ReplyDeleteSusanne
~I was 25
ReplyDelete~I had 2 kids
~I was stamping then, I had been stamping for 6 years
~I write what I am thankful for everyday
~I am surprised where I am today, didn't think I would be a momma of 3. Grateful for everything :)!
Hugs,
catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com
catlevy@eastlink.ca
Hi Jen,
ReplyDeleteHere I go,
60 yrs old
2 kids - heaven forbid if I had more!!
No stamps five years ago
make cards
I am thankful I am in remission for Breast Cancer and I hope to still be here five years from today.
Carmen
5 years ago...
ReplyDelete*I was 39
*I had two boys who were NOT teenagers LOL!!
*I had to have an embergency surgery
*I weighed 20 lbs more
*and I was as addicted to rubber stamping as I am now. Ü
39
ReplyDelete2,2
No stamping just scrapbooking
blogging
Surprised. Income then no income now. 200% unemployment in this area!
This darn computer has thrown me off 8 times so my answers are now sparse!
Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com
I was 25 and had just gotten engaged. I was planning my wedding. I didn't stamp back then.
ReplyDeleteI was 30.
ReplyDeleteO then and 1 now
Yes I did stamping back then
Chase my 3 year old son
Yes,after trying to conceive for so many years I just knew I would never become a mommy back then.Thank god for adoption :).