February 26, 2009

Birthday Giveaway #11

Giveaway #11.....
  • CB Folder: Numbers
  • Sarah Kay: Rose's Garden
  • High Hopes: Walkabout Wally
  • Q&C: Beads
Wow - last postings game was nutz, huh?!?! FUN NUTZ! Ok, here's another game...

It's the "Drop 1, Add 1" words game.... HOW TO PLAY: Take the previous commenter's words, drop one of them to make another.... samples:
  • Chocolate Cake
  • Velvet Cake
  • Cake Toppings
  • Banana Toppings
  • Banana Tapioca
*** You are allowed to drop any word, either the 1st or last, just be sure to drop one of them, and replace with another. This is tricky - because you will have to make sure that you are in sync with everyone else that comments. Therefore, I would highly suggest you "refresh" prior to posting. I will still consider you as a player if this happens, so don't worry too much about it....

Good Luck!!!

**COMMENT CLOSED - GIVEAWAY ENDED!!!***

130 comments:

  1. angel face

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. face cleanser

    ReplyDelete
  4. baby powder

    ReplyDelete
  5. fall backwards

    ReplyDelete
  6. town meeting

    ReplyDelete
  7. funky clothesline

    ReplyDelete
  8. music note

    ReplyDelete
  9. stamp camp

    ReplyDelete
  10. rubber stamp

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry that was a repeat...

    clear strips

    ReplyDelete
  12. tape dispenser

    ReplyDelete
  13. sticky tape

    ReplyDelete
  14. french manicure

    ReplyDelete
  15. french fry

    ReplyDelete
  16. deep freeze

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. pumpkin pie

    ReplyDelete
  20. apple orchard

    ReplyDelete
  21. pie filling

    ReplyDelete
  22. whoops, sorry

    apple tart

    ReplyDelete
  23. dental office

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday Wishes to you Jen!!!
    I'm so sorry that I missed celebrating your birthday bash. My girlfriends and I spent the day up north shopping etc. I hope you had a wonderful day and may all your dreams come true!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. banana peel

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh 5 minutes to go. . .

    orange peel

    ReplyDelete
  27. chemical burn

    ReplyDelete
  28. plant roots

    ReplyDelete