January 19, 2009

From Risa West

These gorgeous set of RAKs came from the talented Ms. Risa of Life's Simple Pleasures. I absolutely LOVE Risa's work. She pays attention to details, and just puts a lot of her love into her creations. Thank you Risa for blessing me with all these goodies!!! The cans were filled with mini chocolate bars, and Cy n' I ate them with pleasure!!! Check out them felt snowflakes.. oh so pretty and her CARD.. OH My LORD!!!! It is drop dead GORGEOUS!!!! I wanna frame it!!!





Awesome huh?!?!

Thanks Risa, you are such a sweetie!!!
Big Hugs,
Jen

6 comments:

  1. Risa is so wonderful! I love her card. So amazing. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty!! I love the coloring on the card and the containers are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee! Awesome rak from Risa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't uya just want to slap Risa? Cause it's not fair anyone could be this talented. As soon as I figure out my stupid camera, I will post what she sent me. Can you spell choco mint??

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTABULOUS!! It all looks yummy, but that CARD--WOW!! Amazing coloring and detail. LUCKY YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the beautiful compliment Jen! I'm glad the chocolates didn't melt. It dawned on me after I mailed your package that you live in Hawaii and the temps. are a lot warmer. *lol*
    Once again thank you dear.
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!