October 17, 2008

Personalized Card Set

**Moved from Cricut Cuts Blog**

Here is a set of 5 personalized cards that I created for an order of a friend/customer of mines. I used the Just Rite stamps that I sell at here at Little C's. For the Scallop and Circle cut outs, I created them on my Cricut Design Studio program. This machine is really coming in handy for me - I am just loving it, can you tell?!?! Anyways, if you have the Just Rite stamps and the Cricut Machine, you too can enjoy them both the same way that I am. I simply measured the size of the circle (this is for the small Just Rite stamp sets), and then made the scallops a little larger. The Just Rite set that I used on this order is called "Curlz".

For Cricut Design Studio Users:
Download Scallops & Circle Cuts here

Cartridge Used: Mini Monogram







Huggles,
Jen

17 comments:

  1. Jen, they're adorable...need to check your store...do i hear discount..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just wrote something and looged on and it disappeared... Ayaya...I was sayin' I like get me a just rite kit soon cause I wanna make a set for my aunty hehehe.. I love this set btw.
    hugs,
    jackielou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....What a beautiful personalized gift set! The DP is very pretty and great job with the Just Rite Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Personalized Card set!!
    Great colors...
    Lovin' those circles & scallops :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen! Like everything else you make, this is soooo nice and cute! You always coordinate your colors beautifully =) BTW - it was great talking to you today! I created this blog just for you


    http://dawneys-delights.blogspot.com/2008/10/clip-it-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Jen! Love how colorful they are! Best, Curt PS Love that picture of you up there! Personality Plus! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome! I have that just rite stamper on my Christmas wishlist!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are just fab, what cartridge did you use with the studio to get these shapes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lisa,

    I used the Mini Monogram cartridge. Love that cartridge.. it's got all the scallop edged shapes that I want/need.

    Thanks for your question! I forgot to add it to the post when I did, but it is there now.

    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great monogram notes Jen! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these cards that I special ordered from you. They are much too cute to give away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 01:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 08:27pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!