October 4, 2008

Package of RAKs from Colleen

Check out all of these creations created by an avid reader of mines, Colleen... love your work girl!! Colleen has a family blog - now all we gotta do is get her to start a craftin' creation blog... come on - with all of these ideas to share?!?! YOU CAN DO IT!!!





Do you agree that Colleen needs a Blog?!?!?! hmmmm....

Thank you for sending all of these to me, Colleen.... am loving all of your creations!

Hugs,
Jen

6 comments:

  1. Colleen's cards are awesome Jen and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo fabby RAK;s Love the new pic too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, those are sweet gifts! Found your blog from your 808ers's profile. I saw scrapbooking as one of your interests, so I had to visit! :D

    http://scrapbook.dolphinia.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great rak from Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sure does, hopefully she'll start blogging after this post =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very welcome for the RAK. Thanks for posting what I sent to you. I can't get all the credit for 3 of 4 of the cards. They were CASEd from a class that I attended.

    I appreciate the encouragement to start a craft blog. I have started one, but have not been very good at updating it. I have lots of things that I would like to post, but there just has not been enough time. Maybe one day I will suprise everyone and post consistently like I do with my family blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!