October 27, 2008


Good Morning Monday All...

Here's another Thank You Card, image again from Pink Petticoat. I colored with my Copics. I like the Black n' Purple colors that I used, but I ain't to pleased about the green n' yellow of the base. I just might need to change them.

Anyways, boo hoo - my sister Nasha went home yesterday. So it seems that life has gone back to the same ol' thing. LOL!!! But hey, it's Halloween Week Baby!!!! Ok, I have some Halloween cards that I want to work on - I know, so late already, but I'm still in the mood.... The sentiment "THANKS" on this card was made with my Cricut. Ohhhh... and speaking of my Cricut, I was playing with it this weekend, and guess what?!?!?! I was able to create me a Hello Kitty face on my Cricut's Design Studio!!! OH MY!!! SOOO CUTE!!!! Can't wait to share it with you!!! I have to work on LCWC #15's challenge first..... so - stay tuned!!!!

Oh Wait!!! Before I go... here's a photo of Today's Hawaii.. it's a bunch of Fushia Plumeria Flowers growing in my mom's yard, ain't it so purdy?!?! I took a pic of it this past weekend while we were there having a luncheon for my sister. Feel free to view them here, if you'd like to check them out.

Have a wonderful week!!!
Aloha,
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Flowers, great card Jen !
    Loved the image

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the flowers. I used to live in Hawaii...They smelled so good. ooohhhh...time to visit. Thanks for sharing. Aloha Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful flowers! I love your card with the sheep its so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sheep card is so cute. It's colored in my favortie color.

    What beautiful flowers. Wish we had such beautiful ones out here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!