I couldn't resist!! With all the Hello Kitty cuts out there made by Sizzix.... I just couldn't resist in creating my own Hello Kitty face with my Circut Design Studio program. Took me some time, but I was able to do it, and even though it took me what felt like forever, I had a great time working on it, and making the cut work. My Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge should be arriving any time this week or next, so I am soooo looking forward to THAT. At least for now, I am satisfied with her head if I ever have the urge to create another Hello Kitty before my cartridge arrive, I can use this one. White accents were created using White Acrylic paint, and Stickes was smothered on the bow to make it sparkle.
For Cricut Design Studio users, I have the file for you to download here. Yes, please note, you MUST have a Cricut Machine and the Design Studio program in order to use this file download. For this file, you will also need to have the George Basic Font cartridge. I LOVE LOVE LOVE
this cartridge... you can do SO much with all the shapes that is available on here (as you can see). File download comes with a bow as well. Enjoy!!Please share with me if you use this cut, and let me know if you've created anything with it - it would be cool to see!!!
Oh ya - and if you're looking for details on LCWC - it's MOVED to my Little C's Blog. It's Little C's Weekly Challenge Week #15 this week... go on over n' play!!!
Aloha,
Jen
LOVE IT TIMES ELEVENTY!!! Seriously...this is great!
ReplyDeleteOk I am the BIGGEST Little Kitty Fan ask my hubby I have a my own little corner where I have all things Hello Kitty.. I said maybe one day I will pass them on to DD but hmmm don't know about that! lol SO THIS CARD IS THE SWEESTEST EVER!!!! LOVE HER :)
ReplyDelete-Ellie
Love it, well done hope your cart comes soon.
ReplyDeleteHello Chicka Sister! This is sooo cool! I DID NOT know you could get this from the George cartridge! I almost bought the sizzx die this weekend!! Can you add the cute little Hello Kitty body and decorate it in costumes too? How do you find this stuff out?? Amazing!
ReplyDeleteoh wow that is sooo cool ! my daughter loves hello kitty and she is 18 lol - great make !
ReplyDeletethis is absolutely adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteYour Hello Kitty card is so adorable and sweet Jen! Great job with the whiskers too!!
ReplyDeleteWow!! What a fab creation sister! I LOVE this Miss Kitty!! Too bad I don't own a DS for the cricut..but that's okay, I ordered the cartridge, yay!! xoxo
ReplyDeletegreat job jen. It's a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI missed the last lcwc... i hope to join this one.
hugs,
Jackielou
btw love the family pics, looked like it was a great mini reunion, but i think your mom and dad had the most FUN. hehehehe
Jen, you are so amazing! The likeness to Hello Kitty is awesome!
ReplyDeleteJen! WooHoo! This Hello Kitty cut is awesome! You GO GURL!
ReplyDeleteJen
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you thank you!! I needed this for a friend who loves Hello Kitty and needs some cheering up!
Jen,
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I love Hello Kitty.
Can't wait for my Little C's order...
~Denise
Okay, Jen..this is just not fair. You have to stop doing this and especially for people that do not have Cricut and cannot afford one...LOL! i love it but really STOP IT....NOT! :)
ReplyDeleteHOW adorable! I just might have to use this kitty to create a card with...I will let you know if I end out doing it and when I post it on my blog.
ReplyDeleteYou did such a great job in creating kitty's head using the Circuit. The card turned out very cute.
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!!! Wonderful job - thank you!!!!
ReplyDelete