September 7, 2008

Need Your Feedback RE: Monthly JT RAK

This post is for all of you that participates in my monthly JT Aloha RAK fun. Since fully going into my Little C's business I have noticed that my time schedule has been SQUEEZED with so many things to do. But I ain't gonna kill myself doing it - KWIM?!!? I am looking at certain things that I could possibly cut. And unfortunately, the monthly JT RAK is something that is on that list. However, I don't want to yank it from ya'll - I want to know if you want to continue to participate in this RAK. If you should all request to continue the RAK, I will forward you to the person that will take over this task.

Please provide me with your feedback by posting a comment here, comment "Yay" to keep it going or "Nay" to toss it. I would like to make a decision before October comes around. Thank you all for your feedback!!!

As for the Birthday RAK Club - that will remain..... =0)

Hugs,

18 comments:

  1. Jen I will help in anyway you need, I could do it monthly if you like. Just let me know.
    Hugs,
    stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never understood the monthly RAk thing so I don't think I ever signed up for it. Do what you need to do to simplify your life. Your beautiful blogs are gift enough for anyone stopping by.

    Now I must go yell at the possessed dog bouncing off the fence walls. Happy Sunday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeh too... I mean I would love to help too hehehe. But it's a yey for me I sure would still love to do monthly Raks with whomever is going to be in charge of it.
    hugs,
    jackielou

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay... I know just how busy you are. But, I really enjoy RAK-ing (hehehe is that a word). I'll continue with whoever you pass the torch to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay - I'd like to continue with whomever you pass to and will help in any way. It motivates me to create! Can understand your busy schedule!!! Do what you need to do to ease some stress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for me!!! Please keep it and will continue to particiate with whoever will take over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! I can help you Jen! Let me know! I would love to continue this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is only my second month participating in the RAK but I had alot of fun doing it and I would join again if it were continued. Thanks for taking a vote. I understand how things can get too busy when you have so much going on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for me! You are one busy little girl :0) I would love to help in any way, just let me know!!!!!

    Love Ya Girl,
    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please keep the RAK going. I have had so much fun participating in it. Let me know if I can help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I have been doing these RAKS for quite ahwile now, and it has been fun to connect with card makers and bloggers! Do what is best for your life! Peace and love to you Jen, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for me too! I want to continue with whoever is taking it over! Thanks so much for doing everything you do for us & I understand it has to be overwhelming at times, so do what you have to do...you have a life too, KWIM?! Extra (((hugs))) going your way girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely YAY I really enjoy doing this and hope it continues!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay!! I'd definately like to keep participating in the monthly RAK even if you pass it on to someone else. I can't believe how much you have on the go, you must be one crazy busy and ORGANIZED girl!! Do what is best for you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This month is my very first RAK and I am very excited to be a part of it... but you so seem to have a lot on your plate - you do what you need to do for yourself girl! We'll understand ;)
    xo, Margie

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY YAY YAY
    I too will go with whoever you choose to take over, these have been so much fun!Hope you will participate in them too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes I would love to continue. I was just getting started.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay for me. I love the monthly RAK as a way to share and learn about new stampers. However, I understand the time crunch issue and have to say do what you need to do for yourself...

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!