September 10, 2008

Happy Hump Day....is it hump day all over the US, or is this just a local saying? I dunno... when they say Happy Hump Day here, I'm not thinking of Wednesday being the "hump" of the week, I'm actually thinking of something nasty. LOL!! U know what I'm talking about if you're gigling too.... ok, moving on - here is another card created by Rina. She used the Sarah Kay stamp called "Margaux is Painting". She added a strip of CS with that embossing folder which she sanded a little. Her Oval scallop cut with her spellbinder, and she added holes for add'l effects. Her pretty lovely flower is Bazzill Basic & Prima Flowers. Sentiment is of SU!, I can't tell if the middle of the flower is a brad or what? It actually looks like felt... maybe she glued it, and used fun flock? Hey... that's an idea right there!!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday today. Cy started his 1st day of school yesterday (Tues)..... he was so cute!! He's loving it, and he was so happy to be there. Gave me hugs n' kisses, and ran off into the classroom waving bye to me with a HUGE smile on his face. I sure hope that this attitude continues throughout his entire school life. Here are a few pics of him before we left the house w/his backpack on, and then at his school right outside his classroom.

Have a fun filled rest of the day!!!

Hugs,
Jen

8 comments:

  1. I luv what she did with this card, awesome looking!

    Wow, he's getting sooo big! How was mommy doing after she dropped him off? I'm sure you missed him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he... So adorable. I can't even imagine my little kiddies starting school but I could imagine myself *a big crying mommy-O). I think Imma start crying the night before and not sleep till they get back home from the school the next day hehehe.
    Hugaroonies to ya...

    Jackielou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Cy is soooooo cute!

    Love the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We use Hump Day here in Canada too...well some do. ;0)

    Great card!!

    Okay...your little guy is just too cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwww...Cy is so cute and it looks like he loves school!!!
    Rina's card is very pretty..TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOO... He's so cute!!! Just wanna hug 'em!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is just beautiful and your son is just so adorably cute! That smile is so flirtatious. When he gets older you are going to be busy!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, but can I just say that little man is the CUTEST. Ey, you better not give him a phone. All the little girls gonna be calling and driving you bananas! I love the pic of you and the boys too. You're boys are so handsome! Cy looks so happy. He's a big boy now! So when you havin' your little girl! haha. If you have one, i'll have one too! Hmm...maybe not. But I gotta see what your little girl would look like. You're killin' me! I'm sending you hapai thoughts...heehee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!