I know, I know - it's Saturday, but this totally slipped my mind yesterday. So I'm featuring creations this week made by the Little C's Diva Designahs.... here's what these talented ladies created this past week... to go to their site and read more about their card, click on their name. If you are interested in purchasing the stamp or product that they've used to create, click on their photo:
Risa:
Jean:


These gals are so much fun! I love each and every one of their cards! TFS~ Have a goodie weekend! Deb
ReplyDeleteVery cute cards. I especially love the last one with the monkey.
ReplyDeleteHi Jen.....You've been busy, I see. And me....I was cruising around in Alaska and then on to Maui. But I've been keeping track of you and enjoying all that you have to share. Can hardly wait till your Whiff of Joy stamps come in....just my speed. Save Jan. 09, 2009 to join us girls for our SU card party. Think you'll find us quite interesting folks on this side of the island. Just wanted to let you know that I'm back and enjoying you every day. You go, girl!!! Marilyn
ReplyDelete