**9/5/08: Sign Up Is CLOSED - All Participants have been emailed with whom they are RAKin' for the month of Sept. If you haven't heard from me, and your name is listed below - please contact me at littlecs7@gmail.com.
**9/3: Update - list of participants listed below, pls let me know if you do not see your name, and wanted to participate. Sending out emails TODAY... I am still waiting on info from 4 of you... please contact me ASAP.... aloha!!!
**Updated: Sign Ups so far, have been listed below...
It's that time of month again.... sign up for JT's Aloha RAK Fun for the month of September.
Signup by posting a comment here, and letting me know. If I do NOT have your mailing address, please email it to me at littlecs7@gmail.com. Please be sure to leave me your email address so that I am able to contact you with ease. =0) Mahalo... oh yea, I've also lifted the 20 maximum limit. Deadline to sign up: August 30th. So hurry and get your name in!!! Click Below for Details:
| Teri S |
| Fida C J |
| Margarita C |
| Jodie C |
| Jayne C |
| Stephenie T |
| Mary B |
| Colleen K |
| Melissa S |
| Marcia M |
| Joan O |
| Pat A |
| Jodi Ann L |
| Tracy H |
| Nicole A |
| Sara B |
| Jackielou R |
| Charlene McK |
| Moe M |
| Phoebe S |
| Rhonda K |
| Cyn Flores |
| Denise K |
| Becky P |
Count me in again, Jen! :0)
ReplyDeletehi jen, count me in.
ReplyDeleteHi Jen! I'd love to join Sept. RAK fun! This will be my 1st one!!!
ReplyDeleteI emailed you my info... thnx! ~ Margie :)
Count me in sistah! I loved Colleen's goodies! I'm ready for some more.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
stephie
I'm in! Thanks sister!
ReplyDeleteI'm in Jen....
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday....
Jackielou
Hi Jen...Im in...
ReplyDeleteHi Jen
ReplyDeleteI would love to particpate, can I??
this will be my first time here.
thanks
Marcia
Hi Jen!
ReplyDeleteI've had so much fun receiving and making the RAK each month. Please sign me up for Sept.
How can I NOT participate again? I just love sharing treats this way! Count me in for September :)
ReplyDeleteMelissa Schabel
I'd like to join! journeyoflove@gmail.com. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI have had so much fun making and receiving all the great RAKs. You can definitely count me in again for Sept.
ReplyDeleteHi Jen,
ReplyDeleteCount me in Please
Hi Jen,
ReplyDeleteIf there is still room I would love to join in again!
I am posting mine from August tonight.
Hi Jen!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to join the Sept RAK fun! This will be my 1st one!!!
I am still stamping slow due to my back surgery. I will give it a try.
Pat Asaro
pasaro3@sbcglobal.net
Aloha Jen
ReplyDeletePlease sign us up again!!!! This one is the best
Jayne Converse
Mary Bennett
Mahalo
Hi Jen, I would like to join the RAK fun for September! This will be my first one so I am excited to see what exactly goes on!
ReplyDelete-Sara
Hi Jen,
ReplyDeleteI see my daughter sgned me up already and I am so glad she takes good are of me...: )
Thanks as I think this RAK is the very very best too.
Hugs,
Mary
Hi Jen, I'd love to join in again.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Charlene
Hi Jen I would love to join again! So excited!
ReplyDeleteJoin me up too. This will also be my first. I am both excited and curious to learn what its all about!
ReplyDelete-Scarlette
HI JEN,
ReplyDeletePLEASE COUNT ME IN :0)
THANKS,
MONIQUE
Hi jen,
ReplyDeleteSign me up. This will be my first time and looking forward to it.
Me too, me too! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Jen, pls sign me up for Sept. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi jen, I would like to sign up to for the JT RAK. Name: Fida C Javellana
ReplyDeleteSCS Name: StampaLady
Email: jadif@hawaii.rr.com.
Thank you.