Howzit Peeples....
Well, looks like the local community is growing n' growing - I would like to welcome some Blogging Sistahs of Aloha to blogland. Hawaii is such a "cutsie" state - we all love to create cute stuffs, so you gotta go on over and see these blogs, as they all got cute stuffs to share. Welcome Ladies!!!!
- Joy - A Place To Be ME!
- Michelle - Mushi's Creative Inspirations
- Dawne - Dawney*s Delight
- Marie - Aloha & Mabuhay
Now for a little announcement....
Therefore - if you would like to help with postage stamps or monetary donations, please click here to make an online donation, or if you'd rather mail in a donation, please send to:
Keiki Cards
PMB 5-532
4224 Waialae Ave.
Honolulu, HI 96816
Let's extend the length of this organization as LOOOONG as possible, so that we can continue to bring smiles to children's faces and warmth within their hearts! (With just a $5 donation, Amber and her crew will be able to send out 11 standard sized cards!!!) - that is a whole lot of families that you and I will be able to send a little bit of Aloha to. Think about it - we spend hundreds of dollars to create and send to those that we want to touch the lives of....this is a totally perfect way to just do that.
Big Mahalos for reading today's very special posting.
Aloha,
Thanks for sharing the three local blogs - love their work!
ReplyDeleteWhoa Joe! Thanks for sharin' me gal! My family is in the mainland right now because my husband is Army. We are moving to California in August. It's a little bit closer to home! Mahalo!
ReplyDeleteYou can count on me Jen. What a worthy cause! My son was always so excited to get mail, and he was never sick!
ReplyDeleteI'll help them, thanks for bringing this cause to light!
Misty
Thanks for sharing the new blogs with us, they are all so talented!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea for a worthy cause, thanks for the info!
I have sent Keiki cards tons of cards Jen! I posted a RAK and received over 75 cards once! I also sent Easter bunny cards one year! I am due again to get some off to them! Love this organization!Keiki has been on my side bar since I started my blog. I am so glad you are making peeps aware! God bless the wee ones! Hugs, Deb
ReplyDelete@Deborah:
ReplyDeleteHey Deb, as noted in my posting Keiki Cards is closing their doors. They are no longer asking for card donations - but rather Monetary or Postage donations. Just thought I'd point that out before you go through all that work...
aloha,
Jen
Hey Jen, thanks for letting me know they are closing...I have been sending cards,and postage to them since they first started this. It's so sad to see them go.
ReplyDelete=(
Aloha Jen,
ReplyDeletenever heard of keiki cards, but that's too bad they're closing. sounds like they've done some marvelous works.
((hugs))
Gina
Great ideas for posting the sad info about Keiki Cards soon closing. I heard about it on the day that they sent the notice out. Hopefully together we can keep them open a little longer so that they can make many more kids happy. You can definitely count on me for a donation.
ReplyDeleteHmm...I have a lot of "old" postage stamps that I'm too lazy to go to the post office to buy the 1 cent and 2 cent stamps for...think they could use those at all?
ReplyDelete