March 1, 2008

JT Aloha RAK - March 2008 **OPEN**

Please sign up if you are interested in participating. I'm late for this month, so hurry, and get your name in the bin. I'm closing the sign up on the 4th so that I can have names matched up by the 5th. Click here if you'd like details.

Aloha,
Jen

19 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! sign me up this month! xo, Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! Wow I am feeling so blonde right now lol. I joined up for your Feb Aloha RAK, I sent my RAK out but I thought I was sending each month to the same girl...oops! I told her I was looking forward to "Rakin" her every month LOL...she probably thinks I'm NUTS!! lol I would like to sign up for March though. I must read directions much better in the future :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen- I'm in

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen- I'm in

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen,

    I would like to be in it this month.

    Monica
    ratona27@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha Jen

    We are IN:

    Jayne Converse
    Mary Bennett
    Penny McMillan

    Mahalo!!

    Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jem,

    Put my name in. I so enjoy this! Dottie K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I'm still waking up Jen I hit the m instead of n!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Count me in again for March, Jen! Thanks :)
    Melissa Schabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in also Jen....


    Carol Lee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen, I would like to try again in March!
    hugs,
    Holly
    hollyl18436@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jen,
    I love your blog and glad my daughter signed me up for your RAK
    IT is fun.. Have a super day!
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Count me in too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry, I think I made my comment anonymous on accident. So, count me in!
    angielilavois at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in for sure...this is the best and I have met the nicest friend through this RAK Club. A big thanks to you, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jen
    Sign me up for this month!
    Melissa F.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please count me in Jen! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please count me in too, Jen!
    Phoebe Scovel

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!