March 29, 2008

JT Aloha RAK - ARPIL Sign Up **OPEN**

Aloha All....

Sign up is open for my monthly Aloha RAK club for the month of April. Please send me an email at littlecs7@gmail.com with your following information if you would like to join the RAKin' fun in April!!!

  • Your Name
  • Email Address
  • Mailing Address
  • Web Address (Not Required)
By Tuesday, you will receive an email as to whom you will be RAKin' for the month of April.

Sign Up Closes on Monday, 3/31 at 6 p.m. Hawaii time.

Mahalo!

8 comments:

  1. Please count me in Jen! Have a great weekend! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen!
    Can you please tell me how this works? I might be interested.
    Thanks, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,
    As the above mentioned who does this work? I am highly interested also.
    Thanks,
    Bev Rette Mom
    Hammack4@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sign me up for April. Hey received your wonderful goodies yesterday, that is so sweet of you. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sending you my info for april :o) thanks for hosting!!
    hugs,
    HOlly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen
    I just sent you my info as I want to sign up

    thanks
    Toniann
    aka TA
    http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had so much last time.
    Please sign me up .I will email you my address

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen,

    Please sign me up. Thanks,

    Dottie K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!