Good Morning!!! Allison's challenge for this week is using geometrics... or for us local people "any kine shapes" will do. =0) But first I'd like to congratulate Allison, cause she just announced that she's prego!!!!! Yay!!!! How wonderful eh?!?! Congrats Alli!!! So happy for you!!!!
Ok, on with my card. I actually made this card a while ago, but just didn't find the right time to post it - it is now the right time. hahaha... how neat, cause it really does have all types of geometrics in this 1 card. There are the circles on the DP, which by the way is from DCWV, the scallops on the side, with more circles punched in each scallop, which is a Bazzill Basic cardstock that I had left over from that baby scrapbook I made. Rectangles for my image and sentiment. The ribbon with the dots look black in this photo, but it is actually dark brown IRL. My image was colored with my Copics. I believe the stamp is from Inky Antics. Such a cute image. But when I first purchased this stamp... I wasn't thinking of using it as a "Thinking of You" kinda card, I actually was thinking of it as a "I'm In Deep Sh**" kinda card. Hahahhaa... so if I colored the ground brown like the color of "ka-ka".... hahhahaa... that would make a FUNNY card. Ohhhhh.... speaking of funny card, check out my TAC blog later... I will post a funny one on there right after this one. I think it may qualify for Alli's challenge as well. Have a great Wednesday!!!
Hugs,
Jen
This card is so cute, love that sweet image.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely and so well colored. That DP is great...what fun! Thanks for playing chickadee!
ReplyDeleteThis stamp is very cute !
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! Love your challenge card Jen!
ReplyDelete:-)
Cute card, I luv that DP!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww how sweet!!!! Love all the colors and your coloring is awesome!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card Jen and I love that stamp and your coloring is fantastic!
ReplyDeletemalieta:)
How Cute is this!!!
ReplyDeleteCute stamp..
Great colors and shapes.
Wonderful challenge card.
Aloha Jen,
ReplyDeleteAwesome Job! You rock sistah!
LOVE THIS CARD! Barb J
ReplyDeleteOh Jen this is just adorable!!
ReplyDeleteBTW -- I tagged you today, check out my site.
Big HUGS,
Corie