Here are the sign ups for the month of February - if you don't see your name, please make sure that you have my correct email address which is littlecs7@gmail.com, and email me to let me know you want to be part of the FUN!!! I will be closing the sign ups today, at 6 p.m., Hawaii time. For those that have already signed up, please see below if I need your snail mail (where noted), and send to me via email as soon as you can. Thanks!!!!
- Me
- Teri Suzuki
- Jodie Cole
- Flossie Savarese
- Jana Oliveira
- Melissa Schabel
- Ylita Nielsen
- Pat Seargent
- Monica Weaver
- Carol Lee
- Janet Sisk
- Connie
- Holly Murphy
- Tes
- Tracy Houghton
- Jayne Converse
- Penny
- Mary
- Wackie **Snail Mail Needed**
- Debbie Harris
- Alexis R
- Monique Montenegro
- Charlene McKenzie
- Anabela White
- Phoebe Scovel
- Dorothy Kinnear
- Angie Lilavois
- Jennifer Valeri
- Claire Bzdega
- Deb Golan
We've got 25 sign ups so far for the month of February!! How exciting!!!
Ok - let me know - you still have some time to get your name in for some fun!!!
I am good to go, sent the goodies to my January buddy, but can you believe I forgot to put the card in the package, so making one this weekend to go out to her Monday with a few more goodies to make up for my faux paux
ReplyDeleteHey Jen,
ReplyDeleteI guess you missed my first reply. Count me in too please! :0)
Oh goodie! ALoha Feb. RAK time! I am in! Deb
ReplyDelete