I'm giving Sweet Candi Pieces to 5 people, those of whom are frequent readers, as well as those that leave me comments often. But I need YOUR address. So... all you need to do is email me at littlecs7@gmail.com, with the following info:
- Your Full Name
- Your Snail Mail Addy
- Your Email Address
- Your Blog Address
I will post the goodies later.... some of the goodies will be embossed casrdstock, ribbon, TAC stamps, beads and anything else I can gather up. Oh, and the deadline to send me your info is Valentine's Day - February 14th, 2008. Good Luck!!!
Winners will NOT be announced, just surprised when it arrives in their mailbox!!!
Aloha,
Jen
Congratulations that is wonderful. check out my blog you have received an award.
ReplyDeletecongrats on 50,000 hits. your blog is great!!
ReplyDeleteWow, Jen! Congratulations on 50,000 hits!!! It's not hard to see why we all love your blog - you keep it updated with such interesting posts & beautiful creations.
ReplyDeleteContratulations on your high number of blog readers! Your blog is awesome and it's #1 on my favorites!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Jen, on your 50,000 milestone. Your blog always has something fresh and new!
ReplyDeleteWhoohoo! Congratulations Jen on you 50+K hits! It's not wonder! YOur blog site is great and you always have a lot of fun stuff going on! What's not to love!
ReplyDeleteMaria
Congratulations !!
ReplyDeleteI received you package today Thanks !
Jen ~ You silly girl...I have subscribed to your site because I love seeing what you come up with every time you post. Thanks for the opportunity though...Have a great Day :)
ReplyDeleteGirl you always put a smile on my face that's why I like visiting your blog! Happy 50K hits and here to 50K+ more! :)
ReplyDelete-Ellie
Congratulations on 50K! I have been a "lurker" on your site for a couple of weeks and I am constantly inspired by your creativity! (I also enjoy reading about Cy - I have 2 boys ages 2 & almost 4. I got a kick out of reading about Cy using the potty...I'm with you sister! Very exciting for us Mommies who are tired of changing diapers!)
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work! -Krissy
Congratulations on 50k hits. I read your blog daily. Thanks for all the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteJoAnn B. scrappingnana4@yahoo.com
Awesome JEN! Yippee for YOU!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I don't always have time to post comments, but trust me I read my daily feeds all the time. And, I'm so glad to be part of your Birthday RAK club. Although, with my 6 puppies who just turned 9 weeks old, I've been a little bit busy with them and haven't sent out as many as I did before they were born. As soon as they all sell, I'll be back into my normal routine and those Birthday RAK's will be flying, kwim?
Congrats, on your 50K kits. That's awesome. But then when you have great tutorials like your how to cut your rubber stamps. JUST LOVE IT... Congrats again :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your thousand of hits. You deserve it! Keep on truckin'!
ReplyDeleteOn another note...You have been awarded with a Bitch Badge! Pass it on to others that you KNOW are dying to bitch!
Congrats on hitting 50K & for having such a wonderful blog!!! You have been so helpful to so many people & you are so much fun! Keep on doing what your doing girl, it's a success!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all your hits! I love your blog and enjoying stopping by daily :o)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all your hits! I love your blog and enjoying stopping by daily :o)
ReplyDeleteawhoooooooooooowhooooooooooooo sweet aloha sistah friend!!!.....I wanna beeeeeeeee just like you...when I grow up!!....Awesome hits....and ya know why.....Your Blog Rocks!!...& so do you!!!...creative blessings, Debbie
ReplyDeleteWow, 50,000 hits - that's great! I started a blog 1/19/08 and have 2,362 - your numbers put my numbers to shame! I'll catch up - I hope!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.wowprincess.com/anita/
Congrats on all those hits,WOW!!!!
ReplyDelete