February 19, 2008

A Giveaway: 500 Posts!!!!




Oh my, oh my... I'm doing it again!!! I'm doing another giveaway this week.... I have posted 500 blog postings, and I have all of you to thank!!!! Cause if it ain't for all of you devoted friendly readers, I wouldn't be motivate to create and to post to my blogs. You all make it happen!!! Same thing as the last giveaway... I'm giving away 5 SURPRISE giveways.... if you haven't sent in your snail mail to me - nows the time to do it. So go on, email me with your addy at littlecs7@gmail.com!!! Last day to submit your addy to me is this Friday, February 22nd, 2008.

I'll run around my house, and gather some goodies....

Hugs to all....
Jen

18 comments:

  1. Oh this is so much fun, as we guess to see if we're the ones getting something in the mail from you. Great idea Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so whatcha gonna do with the GC? I be needing to know or do I send ya something cool from Michigan instead. I can get a really good deal on snow and cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 500 posts - no wonder - look how many you posted today. Keep it up - enjoy reading everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your blog is the best ever.
    I love your cards & scrapbooking pages....
    Keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl I can't keep up w/you!!! I just got my other order from TAC and I can't play cause I'm sick... your so wonderful doing this and its only been 500 posts are you sure??? I could of sworn it was more! (((HUGS))

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a coll idea. Congrats on 500 posts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that you already have my addy! I hope I win some goodies!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrat's girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad that you all ready have my addy. Congratulationson 500 hits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your 500 posts!!! Love when I open up your blog and everything appears,it's really cool!!! My addy is craftscar@hotmail.com Hugs,Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAHOO!

    Guess what? There is a family in Hawaii looking for AKC Labs, the same puppies I have ready good to go! Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats and keep up the good work!! Loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats jenn! i love how most of your posting include pics. wonderful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! That really is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, 5 surprise giveaways? You're awesome! I'm sending my snail mail addy to your email!

    http://www.wowprincess.com/anita/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Besides having the 5 puppies & 3 adults, I'm watching my sisterinlaw's 2 dogs, 1 of which is the father of all of Ebony's babies and her son from her first litter this weekend, anywho, I was SO EXCITED TO COME HOME TO YOUR SURPRISE CANDY PKG TODAY here in Michigan. I can't believe it, all the way from Hawaii! YIPPEE!!!!
    Thank you, thank you very much!!!!!!
    (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
    much love, & Aloha
    The Puppy Lady

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!