What are 5 things (at least) about you that makes you an awesome person to have as a friend?!
For me....
- I'm a great wife n' mommy and love love love my family n' friends
- I'm positive
- I'm carefree & happy
- I'm a social butterfly
- I will cheer you up if you're down.
Isn't this something that someone else should submit? I think of myself as weird, not awesome. here goes--
ReplyDelete1.I can find the absurd in anything-maybe not an asset but certainly entertaining.
2.I wont bug you-if you are not in the mood for my presence, I understand and will go away.Just say so-dont flubber.
3. If I invite you,I pick up the tab-I hate eating alone (supper is social to me) and this is my way of engaging humans when I want company-I treat.
4. I dont need a lot of upkeep-so I am a cheap date. Going for a walk makes me happy as does playing in the kid's sandbox. Bling and blare doesnt impress me but laughing does.
5. I will not lie to you or for you-and if that doesnt suit your needs, then go away. Just because you hate someone, dont expect me to hang on with you.
6.I like kids and animals the best, so grownups are just part of the deal-not the main deal, so dont look down on that. Be glad someone takes the time and energy that most dont.
7. I say thank you a lot-because it isnt said enough.
hmmm...lets see:
ReplyDeleteI'm positive
I'm honest
I'm carefree
I'm happy
I'm pretty straight forward and don't like beating around the bush
I think I missed one of your questions. . .I need to go back and check.
ReplyDeleteHmmm. . .what makes me a good friend?
I'm very loyal - I'll stick up for you no matter what!
I'll forgive you - I accept that sometimes friends do make mistakes.
I know my limits and my boundaries. There are places that sometimes a friend can't go and I'll understand.
I'll always keep your secrets. Mums the word with me.
I'm not judgemental. . .I'm okay with our differences.
I'll listen to you. . .even if you complain endlessly about how sucky your boyfriend, husband, mother, father, boss, other friends are treating you.
I'll admit when I'm wrong. . .and say sorry.
I'll laugh at your jokes even when it's not funny. Fo' real.
You can call me at 2:00 in the morning because you can't sleep and you're feeling depressed.
I'll call you when I need you too!
Okay. .I think that's enough, huh! LOL!
Great question, Jen!
Maria
It's been so long since I don't stop by... you have made so many changes to your blog... I really enjoyed reading it all :)
ReplyDeleteAbout your question... hhmmm... let's see:
1. I'm a good listener and know how to keep a secret
2. I respect differences
3. I'm always there when someone needs me
4. I'm always in a good mood
5. I always offer my unconditional support
1 I try to see the positive in everything
ReplyDelete2 friendly
3 I love to give
4 I'll admit when I am wrong
5I love to have fun
Another good question!
ReplyDeleteum..um..5 good things..um..um..
1. Always there if someone needs a shoulder to lean on.
2. I always try to find a positive side in any situation.
3. I love to give then receive.
4. I will share my FUN stuff.
5. You can always count on me. I will stop what I'm doing to help someone.
Thanks for another chance.
1. I have a positive outlook on life...enjoy each moment as it will never happen again.
ReplyDelete2. I love to randomly do kind things for unexpected people. It gives me more joy to give than receive.
3. I love my family...every one of them.
4. I am very dependable.
5. I smile a lot.
Pat
I don't hold a grudge and I am quick to say I am sorry.
ReplyDeleteI am thoughtful. I WILL remember your birthday even if I am late. :-)
I am sincere.
I am loving. I'm a hugger!
I'm a happy person.
Oh boy there you come with personals :)
ReplyDelete1- I'm a good listener
2- I like to make my friends laugh
3- Caring
4-I wont forget my friends no matter where I'm
5-I'm always there to help
What makes me a good friend...
ReplyDelete[I would hope they would say]
*That I am always being myself..
*Outgoing and friendly..
*always a positive attitude...
*not judgemental.
*I will be there...good times or
bad
**Friends are important to me..
I'm a good friend because:
ReplyDelete1. I care about you and will worry about you if you have problems.
2. I'm honest. I won't lie to you ever, and if you ask me if that dress looks bad on you - I'll tell you, but only if you ask me.
3. I'll make time for you. It's surprising how many people won't. I know we're all busy, busy, busy, but you always need to make time for friends.
4. I love to laugh and have fun and not be so serious all the time. That's what friends are all about.
5. I'm pretty easy going. I'll usually let you pick the movie or the restaurant, or whatever because I can be happy with just about anything.
This is a good question. It's always hard to talk about the positive things about yourself!!
ReplyDelete1. I'm giving
2. I always have a smile
3. I'm a good listener
4. I'll stick up for my friends
5. I organize once a month get togethers for my friends.
Cheryl
OK, put the hat away as it will no longer fit my BIG head
ReplyDelete1. Try to always see the positive side or find something good in everything.
2. Love to laugh
3. True friend
4. Love and accept my family, no matter how crazy they sometimes get
5. Love to make people smile.
1 - I really care about people
ReplyDeletetrying this again, for some reason it posted too early
ReplyDelete1 - I really care about people
2 - I'm funny and fun to be around
3 - I have a lot of love to give
4 - I love chocolate and shopping
5 - I'll help in any way I can
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net
1. First & foremost I always put my family first & my friends come second.
ReplyDelete2. Love
3. Honesty
4. I will always put a smile on you face. I am always smiling!
5. I will always be there for you no matter what.
I guess I am a good friend because:
ReplyDelete1. I try to treat others as I would like to be treated.
2. I love to have good, clean fun.
3. I am faithful.
4. I am giving.
5. I have a positive attitude.
So there you have it.
Five things that make me a good friend...
ReplyDelete1. I am loyal - you can tell me a secret and the only person who will know it is my hubby * I have to share everything with him, it was in our vows! LOL
2. I love everyone... young, old, mid-life, seniors, BABIES!!!!
3. I have great faith and trust... in God, in people!
4. I give awesome hugs!
5. I am a great listener.
... if anyone is in need... I'm there!
1. Trustworthy
ReplyDelete2. Honesty
3. Thoughtful
4. Witty
5. No matter where I am, what I am doing, or who I am with, they can always rely on me.
6. last but not least.... I can drive everyone crazy.....Jen and I are sorta alike...
I am
ReplyDeletehonest
trustworthy
caring
always there when you need a friend
I can make you laugh
Great Questions!!!
1. I listen well
ReplyDelete2. I'll help you out anytime.
3. Your secrets are safe with me
4. My shoulder is always available when you need to cry
5. I like to write long letters.
Just found your blog, great creations and great candy.
About me:
ReplyDelete1. An encourager
2. Can usually make you smile
3. Faithful
4. Honest
5. A good listener
Hmmm... makes me sound like a good dog! LOL!
Oooh a tough one!
ReplyDeletea) I don't gossip or spread rumors or secrets
b) I'm pretty good about 'letting someone else have the worse day', you know, letting them unload and hearing them out even if my day has been crappy too
c) I like to do little 'thinking of you' treats and cards, etc
d) I like to go out and have fun
e) I'm pretty easy to get along with
thanks for the offer!
1. I'm a low maintainance kind of friend. I don't expect much. I'm a busy person and I need friends that understand that. Just because I don't call a lot doesn't mean I don't still love ya!
ReplyDelete2.I can get pretty goofy. I've been known to start belting out goofy songs at really odd times.
3.I can be pretty empathetic - been through so much myself.
4.I think I'm loyal
5.I try to make myself available...
As a friend, I ...
ReplyDeletelisten intently
ask thoughtful questions
offer encouragement
look for the positive
offer a hug
volunteer to help
laugh as much as possible
Whoa, tough question!
ReplyDelete1. I'll stop and listen if you need to talk
2. I'll listen without telling you how to fix a problem (unless you ask)
3. I love to bake and share!
4. I'm always looking for a partner to eat out with
5. I love to sit around and just chat
Thanks!
I've been told,lol,that :
ReplyDeleteI'm great to be with
I love to help anyone in any way i can
I love to give
I'm a great listener
I love to please people in any way i can
I feel really weird listing things about me that make me a good friend...sort of tooting my own horn. Oh well here goes...
ReplyDelete1. I love giving...both traditional gifts and gifts of my time and self.
2. I am an optimist.
3. I am a good listener, and don't like to see a person down in the dumps. So being cheerful is always a plus.
Hope this qualifies me as a good friend!
I am not perfect, so I feel strange writing all good things about me.
ReplyDelete1. I am honest. What you see is what you get, I don't pretend to be someone I am not. When asked, I'll tell you my honest thought or opinion.
2. I am a very caring and empathetic person. I truly care how people are. I believe we need to take care of each other in this world.
3. I truly enjoy helping others, with their children and babies, or life's difficulties. If I have helped someone in some way in my day, I am a happier person inside.
4. I am very heartfelt, and I let you know it, sometimes by simple things, telling you how wonderful you are, how great you look, hugs, call to check on a friend, a little card or sweet treat, and by letting you know I am there for you any time.
5. I can be a hammm. I love having fun and laughter. We all need that at times.
Thank you :)
gosh what a tough one.
ReplyDeletei'm a good listener. i truly like to help my friends solve their probs so they can be happy.
i love a party! family n friends r the best. i will walk, swim, catch the bus, etc. to be there unless i really can't.
i love chick flicks. hey we sistahs gotta bond sometime. hehe.
i can keep a secret. surprise parties r my forte.
and i am an optimist.