Question #4 is: From a box of primary colored crayons - what color would you be, and why?!
I would be the color BLUE. As I am a relaxed "kick back" type of person, and one that keeps the peace between family and friends. I could also probably be the color
Darn ~ I wrote you something nice and then my Google accound erased it. Anyways, just wanted you to know that from your comments, you have a very funny personality...and I enjoy getting your subscription to my email.
ReplyDeleteHugs ~
Pink. Warm and toasty!
ReplyDeleteShades of purple for calm.
ReplyDeleteEasy, I would be green, as I would be a tree or a blade of grass just swaying in the cool breeze of a spring day. WOW, is that not a good one or what! LOL
ReplyDeleteI would be yellow on the top and green on the bottom so that I could be warm and cheery as that is how these two colors make me feel.
ReplyDeleteCheryl Sims
I think yellow would be my color...warm and sunshiny!
ReplyDeletePat
I like pink and red dont know why always go towards there
ReplyDeleteAccording to Blogthings, I am green:
ReplyDeleteYour world is colored in harmonious, peaceful, natural colors.
While some may associate green with money, you are one of the least materialistic people around.
Comfort is important to you. You like to feel as relaxed as possible - and you try to make others feel at ease.
You're very happy with who you are, and it certainly shows!
But, my favorite color is brown :)
Well, I have several favorite colors, but just picking one... I suppose I would be a green crayon. Green is such a relaxing color & that's where I like to be - in my recliner with my laptop - surfing the blogs! Besides, my grandson says green is God's favorite color too!
ReplyDeleteI have always been red--not for any particular reason other than I like it. I have always had red cars (except the one time hubby ordered it-i was sick) He is colorblind and it was green-I sold that sucker in less than a year.
ReplyDeleteBut today I am in a black mood-so I will have to search for something red that is clean--maybe socks.
GREEN, definitely. I think of green as a cool, calming but full of life color.... and I hope that's how my family and friends see me... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
I have to say yellow too. I like to smile and be happy :-)
ReplyDeleteI'd be aqua, I love the water.
ReplyDeleteClaudia
scfranson@charter.net
I would be red cuz I am feisty and warm!
ReplyDeletei would say yellow...bright, cheery & happy
ReplyDeleteThis may sound drab but I'll say brown because I'm pretty down to earth and can be pretty laid back.
ReplyDeleteMaria
I would be pink...I love everything ...and anything Im a very caring person and very very sensitive ...TOO Sensitive!!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite color is red so I would have to say red! I am not sure why! But when you see red think of me! Missa
ReplyDeleteI'd be pink. It's a color for sweet and soft. :-)
ReplyDeleteI would be "RED"...that's my favorite color.
ReplyDeleteRED is bright and full of Happiness
I don't know about bright... lol
but I sure have the happiness!
I would be a soft mossy spring green. I don't know why, I just think it's pretty!
ReplyDeleteI'd be pink for sure!! I never used to be "girly" until my daughter was born, but now I can't get enough pink!! It's just too pretty!!
ReplyDeleteCheryl
I would have to say yellow because it's bright & cheery...like me!!!
ReplyDeleteI would definitely be RED! I love all things bright and beautiful. I have no problem looking like a neon sign.
ReplyDeleteI would be 'KELLY GREEN' of course. I am drawn to the Kelly in it! Lol.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite color has to be PINK... for being sweet....hahahah (cough) (cough)...hehehe
ReplyDeleteprobably periwinkle just cuz it's so darn fun to say. Try it. Periwinkle. See!?
ReplyDeleteI think I would be yellow. It's just such a warm friendly color( the whole downstairs in my house is yellow!)
ReplyDeleteI would say Green, calm, earthy and comes in so many shades!
ReplyDeleteI would love to be one of my fav color which is bright green...it's nice and virbrant which is how I like to feel on my good days!!
ReplyDeletegreen 'cause its a cool earthy tone.
ReplyDeleteBlues...periwinkle pretty, to night sky blue, to ocean blues. It's what I am naturally drawn to for everything.
ReplyDelete