December 1, 2007

Question of the Day #2

Good Morning Saturday All!!!!

Great meeting each and everyone of you from all over the world!!!! To continue with my Sweet Candi Pieces Giveaway for 40K hits.... here is the Question of the day #2:

Do You Have An Addiction? .... Besides stamping, crafting, scrap booking... is there anything else that you are addicted to? Perhaps, shopping? talking? writing? singing? if you shop...for what? don't just say what you're addicted to.... give a little more details....

For me, I am addicted to all kines of gadgets. I love having the most current item, don't necessarily means I'm going to get it - but I just want it and wish I could have it... if I could, I would kinda thing. Electronic gadgets, crafty gadgets - but electronic gadgets are at the top of my list. This is one thing that I do NOT have to ask for at Christmas - cause if I really want it, it'll be mines....no waiting around for Christmas to come.... hahaha....

Now it's your turn to share what YOU'RE addicted to.

Thanks for sharing!!!!

44 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to shoe shopping I have to have every color to match especially in the summer,green,blue
    white,beige,gold,and on and on. I
    look for bargains at Walmart,Winners and shops when I go out of town. Cause where i'm from we don't have much. Thanks at a chance to win btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of addiction...Where do I begin...well lets start with cookbooks and kitchen gadgets ....yup...I know most of the recipes are in the bunch of cookbooks I already have but its just that one recipe that catches my eye...kitchen gadgets you see on informercials(?)...something that hopefully cuts the time I spend cooking, chopping, mixing, making presentation a WOW!!!...another is make-up I buy it but I don't really wear it...I should maybe I will have lots of Mr. Right lined up at my door...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What am I addicted to? Hmmmm.... shoes of course. But my biggest addiction has to be stamps & stamping "stuff"! Luckily I sell some of my cards, so I can afford this hobby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your snowflake background. What am I addicted to? Let me see..um..um..I'm a girl so it would have to be EVERYTHING I SEE!
    Here is some of mine....
    Blogs and SCS
    Any new tools
    All stamps I see
    Clothes
    Shoes
    Ok this is just to name a few.
    Can't wait till tomorrow. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, not fair, I am also a techie junkie, have to touch and pay with each new gadget out there. I was just at the electronic store this afternoon looking at the GPS's. Whenever someone in my family wants to buy a camera, TV, etc, they call me and if I don't already know the answer I will spend hours researching it on the web. Hey Contratulations on 40K. Oh right now my Palm PDA's battery is dying and as replacing is just about the same price I am also looking into the new T Mobile phone, it is similar to the Apple phone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with the other posts. I too have several addictions. My biggest one is pens, pencils, markers, writing item. I love pens, colored pencils, markers, etc. I have several of the same color and all colors. I love to collect coloring things. Gel pens, purple pens, pencils automatic, antique, new, you name it. I also do cross stitching so I am addicted to embroidery floss. Of course I love to stamp, cards notebooks we all like to stamp. If it isn't nailed to the floor, I try to stamp it. The most usefull addiction I have is Fiestaware, by Homer Laughlin. I have all the colors ever made in a 5 piece place setting. So that is liek 25- 5 piece place settings, including accesories in all colors, fruit bowls, ramikins, veggie bowls, cereal bowls, drinking glasses, tea cups coffee cups, cappuccino cups, chili bowls, gusto bowls, you name it. I Have it and I am addicted to it. My husband shares this addiction with me so I am lucky there!
    Thanks for listening.
    Missa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am no different than anyone else, Jen, as my addictions are anything stamping related, kitchen gadgets (I call myself the "gadget queen", and my sweet doggies. I love my dogs and they get the best of everything. Thanks for asking this. It is fun to read about everyone.
    Cheryl Sims

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am addicted to reading! I will read the cereal box at breakfast, the newspaper, magazines (I have about 10 subscriptions), and I read a ton for work, too. Oh, and of course I read a slew of blogs everyday! Can't go to sleep if I don't read in bed at night, either. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big biggest addition is reading. I'm almost compulsive about it. I remember in school, the teachers had to take my library books away at the door or I would read them instead of doing my work. We were over at someone's house last weekend watching a football game. They had left a book on a side table and I couldn't resist the temptation to just take a "peek" at it. Sure enough, by the time we left, I had read nearly half the book! Not very sociable of me, but I really enjoyed the book! Now I have to buy it so I can read the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jen,
    So we are in the middle of the horrible snow storm and we are snowed in right now. It has been freezing rain for the last 5 hours!!! Other than stamping and scrapbooking, my addiction is blogging. I have serious withdrawls when I can't blog for a few days!!!
    Thanks!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of things! I find myself always buying storage containers, boxes and baskets! And Lately I have been into the Peanut Butter jar way too much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm... what am I addicted to? I am definitely addicted to making cards at Christmas. Though otherwise I find myself addicted to drawing and reading. I love journaling, not like a diary as much as artistically. I am addicted to crafting in general. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jen!
    I am totally addicted to the Internet.

    I have always loved "learning", so doing research and going to school online was a natural. But, I also shop online, keep in touch (email) online, pay bills online, look for inspiration for cards to make (SCS) online, check the weather online, check the TV guide online, and on, and on, and on!

    My doctor just told me that the pain in my arm is "tennis elbow". Little did she know, it is really "mouse elbow" :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad to see so many other people with the same addictions that I have. I have almost every kitchen gadget that is made---I cannot watch an infommercial without wanting to buy the item. I think I spend more time buying and shopping for stamping and scrapbooking items than I do actually stamping and scrapping.
    Linda Peterson
    craftylin1968@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, where to start? I guess my addiction is to the internet in general. I will look up a phone # or address online rather than drag out the phonebook (if I could even remember where I put it), or email a company rather than pick up the phone and call. Those phone systems make me nuts! I am also very addicted to blurfing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh this is tough for me because the only thing I can think of is craft stuff but that don't count.

    I have to say office supply products. . .clips, pens, paper, file folders, notebooks, etc. Actually before stamping and card making, besides being addicted to stationaries and journals, office supply products was and still is at the top of my list.

    I think you have my husband's addiction to electronic/tech gadgets. . .every year he'll buy all of us new cel phones with all the bells and whistles. . .we have 10 computers, 6 television, DVD player for each television, 6 stereo systems, etc., etc.. . .it's nutty!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have sooo many addictions...lets see I'll have to pick shopping, yep thats the worse one besides stamping & scrapping. My hubby will tell you its shoes...yep I'm addicted to buying shoes. Any kind of shoes, a girl can never have enough shoes, right ladies??? Yeah, your all with me on this one! Lu, luv, luv my shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh yeah, I'm an addict....to chocolate!
    Claudia
    scfranson@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Jenn! Love your new pic! WOWZERS, BABE!!
    I'm addicted to these things:
    **Fran's Gray Salt Caramels (also the smoked salt caramels but not as much) They are the BEST caramels you've EVER had! If you can find a little box, try them! They sell singly at Fran's Chocolatisserie in Seattle...unfortunately it's on my route home...every day.

    **Addicted to accessories..belts, scarves, pins, hats, jewelry, wraps, glasses, purses, etc....that's a lot, huh?

    **last one: Tableware/old or antique table setting pieces....love, love, love them! Especially when no one else has seen it before!

    You said stamps & paper don't count, right?? Ok, so there you have it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am addicted to cookbooks. I have a ton of them! When will I have time to try out all of the receipes I have earmarked, I have no idea but I just love having them just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Addiction to coffee and chocolate, and starbucks lol If I'm close to one I want to go inside to buy coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am addicted to reality show (I know you are all cringing) I can't help it I get suckered into watching them and love it! (Hnaging head in shame) That's my addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  23. addictions-I have a few but then again too many to list here. Books, comics, newspapers, blankets, running shoes, spices, paper, stamps, flower bulbs,basketball games, tea bags, mascara (its all I wear), vegetarian cook books, the weather channel, ink pads, star wars, star trek, soundtracks, peanut butter, garlic, running, dirt, I must quit now or I will scream!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I dunno if its addictions or vices (sp?), but I absolutely LOVE peanut butter! It don't matter what kind, I love it. Gosh, maybe i'll go get a peanut butter cup right now. LOL. :) And my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm addicted to READING EVERYBODY'S BLOGS :0) Is that funny or what. Every single morning that is like the first thing I have to do!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Im addicted to RIBBON I have lots and I keep buying more ....And well I also have a small addiction to Chocolate .....heheh Theres so much GOOD candy that come out this time of the year ....!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This one is easy...
    Besides being addicted to cardmaking/scrapbooking/crafting...
    There would be "The Kitchen Addiction" ..... I Love to spend my time in the kitchen cooking/baking...witch leads to the addiction of ..cookbooks & many kitchen gadgets. I print a "LOT" of recipes from the internet. I watch my Food Network faithfully [ I have the small TV in the kitchen ] grab my coffee[another addiction]..
    and cook my little heart out!!Thanks for another chance...Day 2
    to WIN.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  28. OOOOOOOH...this is a HARD question! I had to stop and really think about what I am truly addicted to! I have to go with crafting supplies...and the type depends on what I am working on at the time. I always OVER BUY, you know...just in case. I justify it to myself that this way I will have spare on hand in case a "surprise" event comes up that I need a gift for....my crafting room is getting smaller and smaller! Does that tell you anything? I am SOOOO glad I have a tolerant and understanding DH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Jen

    this is a difficult question LO
    I am addicted to a lot of things....

    Papers, rubberstamps, Santas figures, Cook books too, and tons of recipes....

    Hugs and thanks
    Marcia in Rio, Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Jen

    this is a difficult question LO
    I am addicted to a lot of things....

    Papers, rubberstamps, Santas figures, Cook books too, and tons of recipes....

    Hugs and thanks
    Marcia in Rio, Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would have to say that I have a little addiction to organization. I think everything should have a storage container or cabinet and it should be there when not in use. I don't like clutter and lots of stuff laying around...I know that sounds funny coming from a stamper and knowing the disorganized mess we can make when stamping.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Jen
    My addictions are glitter and magazines!!!! Especially British magazines, the card ones always seem to have free gifts with them and my most favorite addiction.....YOUR SITE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like to collect pens...always looking for the next best pen!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey Jen:
    I love your page...Looks so Christmassy and I love Xmas music.
    OK, OK, OK...now to the addiction...
    I NEED MY CAFFEINE...in the morning otherwise my day is shot....

    ReplyDelete
  35. WOW....my addiction is CHOCOLATE!!...yummy...yummy chocolate!....it goes with ANYTHING!..Blogging, crafting,scrapping....mmmmmmm good!

    ReplyDelete
  36. My addiction is crafting (well at least one of them), I have to do something even if it's just cutting some decoupage sheets out. I feel like I haven't accompished anything if I haven't done some form of crafting on any particular day.

    That's the only addiction I'll mention, if I talk about the other one I may be forced to go for counciling. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am addicted to dark Chocolate and crafting. My husband just cleaned out and fixed up our spare room for me to do my scrapbooking. I am so into cleaning now and organizing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  38. i am addicting to puzzle games like bejeweled and chuzzle. i love to play them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. i am addicting to puzzle games like bejeweled and chuzzle. i love to play them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am addicted to trying new reciepes and collecting cookbooks. Love to get new cookbooks.

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am definitely addicted to chocolate ! big time, also I think to the computer too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am addicted to sales and stuff that I can get a good deal on.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm addicted to eating, biting my fingernails, weighing on the scale every day, and throwing away stuff! I hate clutter, and am the opposite of a packrat, almost to a fault. I haven't used it in 6 months? out it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Well, I used to have bad addictions. Not so healthy ones. So stamping is a good addiction for me. I also love Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks and anything with Snoopy on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!