Anyhoos - just thought I'd like you all know that I've started a **NEW** blog, which I will post my fun family functions on there - as well as my blabberings n' nonsense. I know that a lot of my visitors like to see my projects, and only a handful read the blahs... so I'm gonna try something different, and post only crafty creations on this site.
With that being said - all other postings pertaining to nonsense, and family sense will be posted on my "other" blog which is located here. So, check it out - and I will be posting photos soon of
Enjoy the rest of the week my friends... I need to get crackin' on posting RAK's and stuff. I have sooo many RAK's to share. I'm so grateful to have such awesome blogging friends out that. You are all so wonderful!!!
Mele Kalikimaka!!!
Jen
Today's Question: What will you be doing the day after Christmas?!.... As for me, I will be delivering gifts that I didn't get to deliver prior to Christmas. Also need to clean up the house by doing the dishes - laundry and just "catching up" to our normal daily schedule. Since Chazz is out of school - he will be a BIG help!!
Here it is the day after Christmas & I'm reading blogs again! Our son, who is visiting, will be leaving today, so I've done his laundry & got it ready for him to take. Our daughter wants to go shopping later, so I'll probably go with her & our grandson. Looks like the weather is getting colder, so our plans may get cancelled! Hope you get all your projects done & that Chazz is really helpful!
ReplyDeleteI am still in my jammies at 2 PM-sorta sick to my stomach. Maybe it was the nasty popcorn at the flicks. Anyways, I need to go stick and fork in hubby and see if he is alive. I need a ride to the PO to finally send out my blog candy-jeez-people never claim stuff anymore. then I am going to the gym-I love pain. no shopping but might stop and get my free cookie at Fazolis-for hubby-it was my birthday but I dont like chocolate all that much and I gave him my free sundae too. I od'd on NBA yesterday. All I wanted was a look at Steve Nash's tushie and they wear those danged baggy pants now. Bring back the 80's! Oohh the sun just came out-must be a storm coming later. Daughter went to Florida and I get the honor of babysitting her cats and house. Sucky deal ya think? Gotta go and do some stabbings now. Ciao
ReplyDelete