November 29, 2007

Some Sweet Candi Pieces for 40,000 Hits!!!!


It's that time again, people!!!! For some Sweet Candi Pieces Giveaway - for all of you that continuously visit, to read, to laugh, to comment... I "Thank You" all for being such great online friends!!! With that - let's cut to the chase..... Here's my game plan.... in order for you to even qualify for this SCP Giveaway, you'll have to answer these questions that I put out - every single day - for 7 days. When next week Friday comes around - I will have Random.Org choose a winner from the list of people that posted a comment EVERY SINGLE DAY and answered each question. But before I post the 1st question.... heres what's up for grabs:

  • SU! Unopened Night Of Navy Classic Ink Pad
  • 6 SU! Mini Catalogs (past) - Great for ideas!!!!!
  • 1 American Craft Golden Rod Ribbon - 4 Feet
  • 1 set of 3 Really Big Paper Clips - Blue
  • 1 Handful of Colored Buttons
  • 1 TAC Stamp "You Are One Of My Nicest Thoughts"
  • 1 Autumn Leaves Stamp - Bird
  • 1 set of Chipboard Tagz

Here's the Question of the day #1: What is your name, and where are you located at?

51 comments:

  1. My name is Denise and I live near Salem, Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Dawn i live near nottingham in the united kingdom ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're too much fun, girl!
    I'm Amber, and I live in Central New York.
    yankeetexan . wordpress . com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Paula & I live in Pasadena, Maryland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, at least that's an easy question! Adrian from Salt Lake, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Question #1--I'm Cheryl and I live in Trinity, NC. Thanks and this will be so much fun, Jen.
    Cheryl Sims

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun way to get to know your readers! My name is Melissa and I live in Central NJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl! It's Samantha and I'm right outside of Charlotte, NC. What a wonderful giveaway. that birdie stamp it TOO cute!!! Thanks for sharing with us, it'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! my name is lilian and i am located in irvine, californi. thanks for the chance to win... i love that autum bird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jen! You've got a Blog Candy goin' on too! Whoohoo! Congratulations on the 40,000 hits! You're close to hitting the big five-0!

    My name is Maria and I'm originally a Hawaii girl but now live in Temecula, CA!!

    Great blog prize and fun game.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness girl! That is some huge hits you have had! AWESOME blog candy you are giving away too! Wow!

    My name is Dawn and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulation on all of the hits.
    My name is Linda and I am from Mason, Michigan
    craftylin1968@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jen!
    Congratulations on 40,000! That is just awesome!!

    And thank you for offering a neat give-away...this will be a fun week :)

    My name is Pat S. and I am in Kentucky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jen...My name is Pat and I live in Decatur, Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, my name is Jackie and I am just north of Charlotte, NC.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jen...that photo of you is Beautiful!!! I'm Cheryl and I'm from Madision, Wisconsin. Oh, in case you were wondering...tomorrow we are expecting a huge snowstorm with 8" of snow and 1/2" of ice too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jen...WOW, that is a lot of hits, congratulations. Thanks for a chance to win that nice candy. I'm JoAnn from Arcadia, Florida.
    iluvscrapping@iwon.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats Jen! I'll play!
    I'm Cathy M. coming from Cleveland, Missouri.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Jen!!! Wow we all have a candy give away at the same time, amazing! This is so much fun, then again you're all about fun, sistah!!! Count me in girl!!! It's Rita from Assonet, Massachusetts.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jen, thanks for another giveaway - you're so generous - bless your heart!!! I'm Peggy & I live in the middle of nowhere (out in the country) just west of Wichita Falls, Texas. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is great...
    I'm Renee....I live on the same island that you live on...

    ReplyDelete
  22. My name is Rachel and I live just outside of Austin, Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am Jan vegetating in the armpit of America or close to it. Flushing, MI northwest of Flint.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My name is Melissa and I live in Fremont, Nebraska!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi my name is Jeannette and I live in Manchester, UK.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Jen! My name is Ghazal and I live in Iran.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aloha Jen, Congratulation on all of the hits. I'm Julie and I live in Cornwall, Ontario, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh you are having too much fun. Miss ya girl. But I'm back finally!
    Jeanna
    Las Vegas, NV

    ReplyDelete
  29. My name is Janaina
    and I live in South Bruswick,NJ
    Congratulations on your hits

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on the hits!
    My name is Heather
    and I am currently living at
    NAF Atsugi Japan

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Jen!

    My name is Amy and I'm in Sylmar, California

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi-
    Jayne here and I live in battle Creek MI SO glad I found your site!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Jen,
    Congrats on your hits! This is cute & fun. My name is Jenn and I'm from Ha-Y! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  34. My name is Diane Lapointe and I'm from Timmins On Canada

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thats what I get for taking Saturday's off, I am #35. OK, my name is Flossie (Florence) and I live in warm sunny South Florida, Ft. Lauderdale to be exact. Congratuations.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great blog candy and your blog is great as well. My name is Robyn and I'm from Cooma NSW Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Elaine from Seattle, WA (lake forest park actually)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for a chance at some blog candy! Monique Montenegro from Downey, California.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hey Jen, I'm Jenny from Bucksport, Maine!!

    :)

    Fingers crossed that I win!! Good luck to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Jen....
    My name is Dee and I am from a small town in southern Vermont.
    I love your new "Seasonal" look...
    I feel the chill !!!
    Thanks for a chance to WIN some blog candy.


    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Jen,

    My name is Anette (aka Nettystamps) and I live in a small North Carolina coastal town called Newport (my husband grew up here). But I am FROM Ohio...and may I add that this is the time of year that I REALLY miss home!!!! Looking forward to visiting you the rest of the week...(and beyond)! ;)
    PS. Love the penguin card in your banner! DD has a penguin "thing"...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi Jen

    My name is Marcia and I live in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
    Love your cards!!!
    Hugs
    MArcia

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hey sister! Great SCP give away!! I see alot of "new" faces here {wink!} - good luck to everyone!! Fabulous candy Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  44. You go girl!!! Alexis from Roswell (Atlanta), GA. I am dying to get my hands on the adorable bird stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetter late tha never....its me, Debbie....just outside of Nashville, TN....you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Congrats on the hits. You have an awesome blog.
    My name is Christina, and I am from Sandy, Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  47. My name is Kelly and I am from Calgary, Alberta - Canada. Freezing cold at this moment. Nice to meet everyone and read everyones comments.

    ReplyDelete
  48. My name is Crystal and I'm from Fountain, MN

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi Jen,
    Congratulations. I am Janett from Canada. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. My name is Jodie and I am from Honolulu Hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  51. Amie from Surprise, Arizona

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!