Hey All... it's Saturday, and I'm supposed to be gettin' ready for my Angel Session today. Thats in 3 hours. But first - before I go and get ready, I thought I'd share something with all of you in blogland. I have been to several typepad blog sites, and I see that some are able to have a "recent comment" widget on their sidebar. So - curious me, wanted to know if blogger can do the same thing. I googled it, and found out how. Therefore - I've added it to my sidebar... as you can see I have 5 recent comments showing... how cool is that?!?!
To get your own recent comments on your blog site (for blogspot bloggers) - do this:
- Go into your dashboard
- Select your blog - click "layout"
- Select the template tab
- Now Page Elements
- Select "Add A Feed" element
- for the URL you will type in the following: "http//:YOUR WEB TITLE GOES HERE.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/full
- Press continue (the feed will now pop up)
- Change the title to "Recent Comments"
- Save Template and move to where you want your widget to be.
- View Blog.
- All Pau!
Let me know what you think. I got this info from
here.
Have a good day! I will post later our projects.
Aloha,
Jen
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteit worked! thanks again!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen! Thanks for the tip - it worked for me!!
ReplyDelete