November 25, 2007

JT RAK - November 2007

A reminder to those that signed up for my JT's November RAK - today (25th) is the deadline to send out your RAK's. But because today is a Sunday, please send out your RAK no later than tomorrow, November 26th.

Please Note: There will be NO JT RAK for the month of DECEMBER. I will resume the RAK fun come January 2008!!!!!!

Thanks for playing sisters!!!

5 comments:

  1. Okey, dokey!!! That sounds great to me...RAK in January! I luv your new picture...it doesn't look like you, you look sooo different, did you color your hair with red highlights? You don't have glasses on, maybe thats it & your eyes look lighter! Very pretty picture there girlie or should I say foxy lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No RAK in December, I was saving my Plasma TV request for the December RAK. You new picture is different, I thought I was at the wrong blog at first. Great photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's good to hear. I was gonna say that I was gonna have to pass on December...now I don't have to worry about missing out! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I hope that my secret RAK partner got hers safely! I mailed it a long time ago...can't wait to see what I get in the mail...I love mail days when it isn't a BILL...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!