November 28, 2007

A Card for Beate's Challenge (last week)


Beate had a sketch challenge last week, and I didn't get to post my card in time. But here it is.... I loved the sketch so much that I used it on one of my other cards that I made for an Angel gathering that I had. I will post that one later. The card base is standard, 4-1/4 x 5-1/2, I made the large scallop cut with my spellbinder. Then took my stamp and stamped in chocolate several times, so that I could cut and layer on top creating a 3D look. At this angle - you can't really tell, you can only tell from the star, since I layered it on going another way. The sentiment stamp is a TAC stamp. I cut around the sentiment stamp using a scissors - and then used my scallop scissors on the CS that I layered my sentiment on. Brads are of SU!'s hodgepodge kit. DS Paper is Autumn Leaves.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love those tropical Christmas colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! What a Beautiful card girl!!! Luv your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This card looks just like the kine of cards Beate makes...love the color selection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, that looks gorgeous!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, that looks gorgeous!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen this card is fab! Love your new blog look! So Christmasy and cheery! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!