October 7, 2007

Sweet Candi Pieces....30,000 hits.....

WOW!!! It is time for some Sweet Candi Pieces giveaway!!!! I am completely blown away at the # of hits my blog has gotten within the time that I started this thing. Making new friends, learning new things - this is just a whole new world for me. It is also the "one stop spot" for both my family and friends to "be in the know" of what the "Young's" have been up to. So I am totally enjoying the fact that I need to keep this blog up to date. To show my appreciation to those that continously visit and leave me comments, I give away "Sweet Candi Pieces" every 10,000 hits. 30,000 hits came pretty quickly - I gotta tell ya!!!!

Anyways, let's get on with my giveaway... if you know me, you know I like keeping my giveaway challenges simply sweet n' FUN!!! So - to get a chance at winning some Sweet Candi Pieces.... you need to tell me this.... you will need your speakers for this challenge... listen to the song playing right now on my blog - and tell me what 2001 hit movie was this song played in. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me with your answer(s) - DO NOT post the answer in a comment.

I will gather a bunch of goodies, and post a picture later this week of what is up for grabs. This giveaway will last 2 weeks - last day to guess will be on the 20th, and a winner will be randomly selected and announced on the 21st of October...... Good Luck - you may guess as many times as you want.

24 comments:

  1. Congrats Jen - you are awesome! I really like the new banner at the top of your blog (I noticed you changed the cards).

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great blog. I too love the banner. I need to figure out how to do one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the hits, Jen!!! You rock!
    Cheryl KVD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen, congratulations on the hits girl! I also want to say that you are doing a very wonderful thing with the bracelets etc. WTG Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no clue where this music is from....Now it is going to bug me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the hits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No clue on this lovley music, hopefully it will come to me! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your hits!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen

    And I get your email??
    I can't open with my explorer I don't know why. please send it to meu email marciamat@globo.com

    thanks
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big huigs and Big congrates to you girlie .. Your ROCKIN!!!
    Love ya
    Dawn griffith

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looked thru my ungodly amounts of soundtracks and didnt find this one. I rarely see main stream movies, so I am stumped. You gotta give some clues.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your map is so full from all around the world, how cool! Thanks for a chance at the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to play, but a'lass I don't have speakers at work. If I get time at home to listen, I'll try, but I have dialup at home and you know how slow that is....besides 2 kids, 3 dogs, & 1 dh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the 30k -- YIPPEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats girlie! Love the music - it's so beautiful and so darn familiar, but I just can't place it. I had a couple of ideas, but when I checked, they weren't movies from 2001. Maybe it'll come to me later on...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on all the hist! Good for you. What a pretty blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OK, don't know the song, but I do know the song, having a Senior moment here. I can humm the song, does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Jen! Congrats on the hits! I am glad to have contributed. :) Thank you for always inspiring me.

    Hugs,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Jen on 30K wow...you go girl! I forgot to leave a comment here after I e-mailed you, so better late than never, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats on all the hits !!! WOOHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats to your hits. My computer doesn't have flash player so I can not hear your song(sigh) Simply love your blog however with or without music.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on 30K!! :(( I really only rent a movie a year, if that, so have no clue, but I love the music, it's so pretty, reminds me of music from older times. Awww... I so wanting a pumpkin and bellas too... oh well! Have fun!
    Any hints?????

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!