October 14, 2007

Submittals & Winner.... Color Combo Challenge

Here they are... the submittals of this week's "Color Combo Challenge" from my "Sham Battle Sunday" challenge last week. So sorry I didn't get to post these yesterday - I bet you all were anxious to find out who won. But feast your eyes on these babies.....



From Leni:



From Andrea:

From Laurie:


From Rein:


From Elaine:


From Mia:


From Jana:


Random.Org selected this winner.....

From Laurie:


Congrats Laurie!!! Please send me your addy - and I will get goodies out to ya!!!!

Thank you all once again for playing along. Stay tuned for another challenge to be posted today!!!

Hugs,
Jen

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Laurie! Great card! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card - it's got a lot of great elements and came out sooo cute!! Congrats Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Laurie.
    pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyones was so good, i'm so thankful to have won. Thank's Jen, my address is Laurie Serino
    Po bx 924 Barrow Ak 99723

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!