October 28, 2007

Sham Battle Sunday - A Sketch Challenge


My challenges are back!!!! This week's challenge is a sketch challenge and here is the sketch:

I will be back with a sample later.

To play along, use whatever you've got... no vendor restrictions! Any theme - just use the same sketch. Upload your creation to the web, or email to me at littlecs7@gmail.com. I will post your creation here on the day that I have ramdom.org select a winner randomly! That day will be next Saturday.....November 3rd!!!

Winner wins a lil' bag of goodies which'll consist of Whipper Snapper Stamped Images, and 1 clear acrylic stamp.

Enjoy!!!

Jen

9 comments:

  1. Yayyyy, Jen's challenges are back!!!

    Here's mine:

    by Samm: Pieces of Me challenge

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....I like this sketch a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh cool sketch! I think I'll play! Hopefully, I'll have time to work on it today!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my card! I love this sketch!
    http://comestampwithme.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-last-halloween-project-this-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen!! Great sketch!

    Here's my card!

    http://wowprincess.com/blog/2007/10/30/happy-anniversary/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a fun sketch, miss your sketches, glad they are back. Mine is on my blog
    www.flofollies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a fun sketch, miss your sketches, glad they are back. Mine is on my blog
    www.flofollies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there Jen!
    My card is posted on my blog.

    http://malieta-lifessimplepleasures.blogspot.com/

    Thank you for the challenge and I had a lot of fun with this card.
    malieta:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's one for you! Big SMILES!!!

    http://inkcicles.blogspot.com/2007/11/jens-challenge.html

    ~nance

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!