It is time.... once again, it is sign up time for JT's Aloha RAK Club. Please click
here to read the rules. If you're still interested in participating - shoot me an email, or post a comment here sending me your following information:
- Full Real Name
- Address
- Blog Site Address
- Email
This time - I am opening the RAK Internationally. I am also allowing only 30 participators this time around. So sign up now - before it is too late!!!!
Sign Up Will CLOSE on Thursday, November 1st.
me me me!
ReplyDeletedo you need my info?
I am in once again! :0)
ReplyDeleteoh please, i'm in australia and love reading your blog!!
ReplyDeleteHello Jen
ReplyDeletePlease sign me up again! and my sister too Penny McMillan
Thanks
Jayne
Hey Jen, I missed last month...darn it! LOL! So please sign me up again this month!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen, I had some much fun last month - please sign me up this month. Thanks! :)
ReplyDeletePlease sign me up I had a lot of fun last time. Do you need my info again!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen, please sign me up again.
ReplyDeleteThanks
jv.catlady@yahoo.ca
Count me in, would not miss it, so much fun. Will send you all my info
ReplyDeleteOH I want in please.. sending you my info in sec. :)
ReplyDeleteCount me! I'll e-mail you my info. again, just in case.
ReplyDeleteAmber BR
Jen you can sign me too
ReplyDeletehi, Jen,
ReplyDeleteplease count me in again for November! Thanks:)
Melissa Schabel (you should have me details. let me know if you need them again)
Please sign me up again!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen,
ReplyDeleteI would like to be in this month too!
Hi Jen-
ReplyDeleteI would like to sign up.
Heather Huggins
hhugginsgirl.blogspot.com
hhugginsgirl@hotmail.com
I'd like to be in again too!
ReplyDeleteKatie Skiff
jstaskif@ttc-cmc.net
Sign me up again! I'll send you my info
ReplyDeleteCount me in again, Jen! You should have all my info. Thanks for running this monthly RAK, you are just the BEST girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI would like to join!
ReplyDelete