- Bella Images (12 total)
- Punched out DP Tabs (SU! punch, TAC DP)
- Q&C Big Brads
- Q&C Beads
- Q&C Sprinkles
- Q&C Tags
- Blings - Hero Arts
- Pink Cancer Awareness Bracelet
- 4 American Craft Ribbons (all different)
- Peatl Posies (Doodle Bug)
- 1 TAC stamp set "Pumpkins" - unmounted, uncut (will cut n' mount upon request).
October 18, 2007
Loot for 30,000 Hits Giveaway.....
Hey all - I totally forgot about posting what I am giving away for my 30,000 hits, !!!! Well... here's the loot.....
Breakdown:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH my goodness look at all those bellas .. :-) your soo sweet and sending hugs to you and your HUGE milestone girlie .. Congrates .. your the best!!
ReplyDeletexoxox
Dawn griffith
Reading your blog is like entering a candy store - so many things to read, hear, see. Congratulations on your 30,000 milestone!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful blog candy!!! Congratulations and thanks for celebrating with us. Love your blog and you know I love ya! -Samantha :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on reaching so many readers and enter me in your drawing ... I have not had any Bella's yet!
ReplyDelete