WOWZIE I have no clue what it says But then again who need to know what It says all we need to see is you and your beautiful Family .. So what is that all about anyway ?? were you a ginnea pig and tried the hotel out for them or what ? Looks like you all have a BLAST!!! Hubby said one day when he returns for good maybe we could go to hawaii .. Would that be a HOOT or what ? oxoxox Love and hugs to you girlie Dawn griffith
Wow! Couldn't understand it. What was that about...free advertising for Hawaii in that country? Your celebrities...can I have your autograph...PLEASE! Just think, I knew you before you were a big celeb!!! Heehee!
WOWZIE I have no clue what it says But then again who need to know what It says all we need to see is you and your beautiful Family .. So what is that all about anyway ?? were you a ginnea pig and tried the hotel out for them or what ? Looks like you all have a BLAST!!! Hubby said one day when he returns for good maybe we could go to hawaii .. Would that be a HOOT or what ?
ReplyDeleteoxoxox
Love and hugs to you girlie
Dawn griffith
Love the pictures, but I cannot read a thing. You all are so adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Couldn't understand it. What was that about...free advertising for Hawaii in that country? Your celebrities...can I have your autograph...PLEASE! Just think, I knew you before you were a big celeb!!! Heehee!
ReplyDeleteHow did this happen? Super cool! You should ask them for royalties! Looks like the Young Fam had a grand time!! hugs XO
ReplyDeleteHah? Pretty Cool Jen...
ReplyDelete