September 3, 2007

A Sketch Challenge - #10

Happy Labor Day All!!!

Don't you think it's time for a sketch challenge on this blog?! It's been a while, eh?! Well... I love hosting the challenges, it just takes time to think up a sketch myself. So, I've paired up with a few wonderful sketchers... ladies who "ok'd" me to use their sketches for my challenges. It's the best way to go. Enough said - on with the challenge!!!

This week's sketch is provided by Maria of Stampin Inspirations and Card Creations. Here is her sketch....


I didn't work on my sample yet - but you can see Maria's sample here.


If you'd like to try this challenge, upload your creation to the web, and post a comment here with a link to your creation.

Due: Saturday, Sept. 8th...BUT, I won't announce the winner til' the 9th or the 10, cause the Young Crew is heading to MAUI this up coming weekend!!!!

Winner receives.... stufffs I have, and you know I have plenty stuffs. =0)

I look forward in seeing everyone's creation!!! I look forward in trying this one myself as well!!!

Have Fun!!!!

6 comments:

  1. You have awesome friends and there sketches are beautiful! You better hang on to those ladys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try to get back into this card challenge too! Thanks for doing this! And thanks Maria for sharing the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun challenge! Mine is at my SCS gallery 'adisneyfreak' www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=659892&cat=500&ppuser=118582

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so inspirational! I love it! Here is my take on the sketch card.

    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb67/hipscrappermom/IMG_0001-19.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me link the link again.

    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb67/
    hipscrappermom/IMG_0001-19.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha!!!
    Another great sketch Jen!!!

    Here's my take on it:
    by Samm: Pieces of Me Sketch challenge #10

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!