Sorry this has taken so long. I wanted to wait until I made sure everyone got their's in, and I think I did. Ran it through Random.org, and the winner that was choosen was:
>>>> Jodene <<<<
Thank you all for playing, you all did a great job with this sketch!! Jodene, please send me your snail mail, and I will get these goodies out to ya!!!
Congrats Jodene! Are you going to be having another challenge anytime soon Jen?!?! I have been on a Challenge craze latley! I can't get enough of them.. :)
I just discovered your blog this morning and LOVE your Ella song. I sang this to my DH at our wedding in front of all the guests! It was nice to remember and think back. Thanks.
Congrats Jodene! Are you going to be having another challenge anytime soon Jen?!?! I have been on a Challenge craze latley! I can't get enough of them.. :)
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your blog this morning and LOVE your Ella song. I sang this to my DH at our wedding in front of all the guests! It was nice to remember and think back. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog too!
Thanks so much!! I loved your challenge. Off to e-mail you!
ReplyDelete