Welcome Back To These RAKr's:
- Amber Robson
- Teri Suzuki
- Rhonda Favreau
- Nancy Elrick
- Pat Sergeant
- Florence Savarese
- Alexis Ridgway
- Tracy Houghton
- Jodie Cole
- Deb Golan
- Rita Santos
- Jen Young
- Jayne Converse
- Debbie Harris
- Liann Mailangi
- Janaina Oliveira
- Melissa Schabel
- Diana Crick
- Lorrie Brewer
- Malieta West
- Corie Foster
- Maria Bell
- Jennifer Valeri
- Phoebe Scovel
- Katie Skif
- Julie Villeneuve
- Ylita Nielson
- Monique Montenegro
- Christina Williams
- Vicki Woebbecke
- Beth Ferguson
- Mia Hurtado
- Dottie Kinnear
- Melissa Gronink
- Kelly Sampson
- Amy Cole
- Laura Leonard
Jen
Welcome to all the newbies to this fabulous monthly RAK! I have enjoyed it so much! Deb
ReplyDeleteI'd like to join! Could you email me the details?
ReplyDeletemgstampgirl@cox.net
Inky Hugs,
Michelle Buschur
Me too -- am I to late?
ReplyDeleteI'd like to join too!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter-in-law signed up, Amy Cole, I don't see her name, Let me know, and if you don't have her name, is it to late for her to sign up? Here is her email
ReplyDeleteAmy Cole emeraldeyez2445@yahoo.com, Thanks for checking, I know she really wants to play!
JEN,
ReplyDeleteCOUNT ME IN FOR OCTOBER!! LOVE IT :-)!
JENNIFER
Hey girl, don't forgot to add me in!!
ReplyDeleteMaria