September 10, 2007

I'm Back!!

I have so much to post, and yet, no time. Putting things away, and washing all the clothes that we've used, as after we all came in, we were just pooped from our vacation. I think we need a vacation from our vacation, huh?! Although it was a short one - it felt like we were gone forever. I will post photos shortly, catch up with what you all been doing, and make the selection of my sketch challenge winner (I added one more submittal! I knew I was missing someone), and responding to 64 emails - YOWZers!!!! I also am going through some stamping withdrawals... which really sucks - cause I want to stamp oh so bad. Priorities... priorities...ho hum...

Anyways, just popping in a note to let ya all know that I'll be visiting you shortly!!!!

Aloha,
Jen

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Hope you had a fantastic time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back. Hope you had a good time!!! I know what you mean about a vacation from vacation -- that always seems to happen to me, I think it is a Mom thing -- you know the job is never done.

    Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I'm so glad you had a nice vacation. We all need a break sometimes and it's nice to be eager to get back to your stamping table. Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Jen! So glad you are back from your island hopping! SOunds like you all were quite busy! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl, great to see you back! Hope you had a fun trip!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH man do I feel out of the loop girlie .. I have so Missed visiting you and your blog these past 2 weeks.. So many things here at my home to get to that have been over looked WHEW just thinking about it makes me sweat :-) I totally understand the withdraws from Stampin .. I think I stamped Only 2 items when hubby was here BUT Jessie is at school camp until this Friday afternoon and I have high hopes in stampin like crazy .. Wishing you the same GF! Sure did miss you and Love ya GF!
    Hugs & kisses
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back. Your pictures are great. Looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!